chapter 2

Later the night Brendon was still out, everyone else was in zacks room
Zack-
Right we all know why we are here. We need to do something about Brendon whether it is getting him back on his pills or something else I'm opening to suggestions but something has to be done.
Dallon -
I completely agree it has gotten so bad that he can hardly sleep. Even if he doesn't take them during the day, he has to take them at night. I mean what is he doing right now he is out for a run In an attempt to get tired so he can sleep this has to be not only physically draining but mentally too I don't want it to get to the point where his body gives out.

Brandon p.o.v
I have been running for about 2o minutes and I was on my way back to my room when I passed zacks room.

 I could hear people talking and I, of course, I  wanted to find out so I listened and before you judge zack is not the type to have people over so I was curious sue me.

Zack -I still think the day time pills would be good as he is fine now when there isn't anything to focus on as we are one tour and all he had to do is jump around on the stage and sing but what about when the business side to being in a band happens he needs to be able to concentrate, but it will be a fight to even make him take the night ones. 

we may even need to do it in secret as someone put it into his food or something.......

Back to Brendon
That's all I needed to here they were talking about me and getting me back in the medication, which by the way was not happing. They were actually considering doing what they do to 5-year-olds to make me take the tablets. It's not happing I'm perfectly fine I mean right now I'm going to my room and I'm going to sleep just to show them.