I woke up to the soft hum of someone singing. I unzipped the tent door and climbed out making sure not to make any noise. I followed the voice and found a boy sitting by a tree with his ukulele singing a song I had never heard before but it was beautiful, he was beautiful. His hair was brown and fluffy and he had amazing chocolate brown eyes that I sank into. The lyrics to the song he was singing were deep.
Free did you hear the verse that can first
And how my own body's waging war on me
I turned my attention to his clothes. He was wearing a plaid shirt and some black skinny jeans. He had a backpack next to him with a book in it called white fang. After about 20 minutes he put his ukulele down and started to read his book. A few minutes into the book he hit his head and said "go away blurry"
Blurry? That's what I call my demon.
He started to cry. I wanted to run over there and hug him so much but that would possibly scare him a lot. He ran off after trying to calm himself down. I hope I see him again. I ran back to my tent and checked the time 07:34am. "Oh wow I woke up early"
I grabbed my phone and went for a walk in the woods since I had nothing else to do. I walked for a few miles and decided to go back to my tent. I walked back to my tent and found the boy waiting outside.
"Hey can I talk to you" he said
"Yeah s-sure" I was now panicking so much
"Can I like stay in this tent with you until I find a place of my own I kinda got kicked out for uh for being g-gay" he said.
"Y-Yeah I got kicked out for the same thing yesterday"
"Oh I'm sorry man I hope your okay" he said
"I'm fine. Are you okay? Do you have anything with you like a blanket or anything?"
"Yeah I have my sleeping bag, some money, a blanket and my phone" he said
"I never asked you this but what's your name?"
"My names tyler, Tyler Joseph. What's your name?"
"My names josh, joshua dun. Pleased to meet you Tyler"