Chapter 6 ~ What needs to be done

Wandering the streets of London was dangerous, unless you were me. My posture and face were well known all over Britain, my job was to eliminate all who disobey her majesty.
Upon walked past an alley, I saw two young indian men dressed in ornate robes being cornered by some thugs. "Get lost you vultures!" I hissed at them.
"Aw damn, its the raven!" The thugs scrambled away in a blind panic. "Amateurs, you leave the people alone and just take their money. not corner them." I muttered.
"Ah, thank you young man, you have saved my master, prince Soma Asman Kadar." the man bowed.
"Thank you, you helped me and my servant Agni, my my, your butler looks familiar sir." The prince said.

"hello again Soma, have you forgotten me already?" Sebastian said, with a false smirk across his perfect face. Why do I think of my butler like this?

"So you know this man, Sebastian?"

"Yes. He was an acquaintance of my previous master."

"Wait a minute, did you just call me a young man?" I asked the two men.

The servant looked at me and realised his mistake, "I apologize mi 'lady. I have just never seen a woman wear men's clothing."

"I'm not the biggest fan of corsets, and it makes people fear me more if I am seen as a man at first."

The prince, Soma, ran towards me quickly. "Sebastian, it seems like you go for masters with eyepatches, or is it a coincidence?"

"Well, Ciel and (Y/N) both have a similar past and slightly similar attitudes."

"Should I take that as a compliment?" I contemplated.

"If you wish, you were both set on serving the queen and ridding London of sin." We both tittered slightly, knowing that we were of sin.

"Well Sebastian, we must go, maybe we will meet again some other day." Agni and Soma cheered as we left.
"we need to leave ourselves, farewell good sirs." I tipped my hat and they skipped away happily. "tch, weirdos, Sebastian, we need ot go to the London manor."
"yes, young mistress."