1st day? - Izzy

After a month hospitalized almost all my injuries were well, except for my amnesia. I still had a broken foot and my little finger on the left hand, it's good I write with the right hand. My mom decided it was time for me to go back to high school and for me it was like my first day.

My mom told me before the accident I was on Senior Year, but my memory loss erased every detail about high school.

On April 5th I went back to school.
It all happened like this:
1. My best friend Kelsey told me everything about my life in high school, my likes and dislikes. I know she twisted a bit the story 'cause I love Cheerios and she does too so probably she lied so she could steal mine.
2. I entered the classroom, slowly, pretty nervous. No shame, it was my first day in senior year and I didn't do high school.
3. I sat beside Kelsey, breathing deeply with every movement that I did, I left my crunches beside me.
4. The class started. The professor entered and the class began.
5. It was Math class- Good!- I thought, I was good at math.
6. The professor asked- Kelsey, what is the answer to this ecuation?
7. I completely panicked, I didn't even remember the professor's name!
8. I looked around everyone looked confused except obviously Kelsey, who I told everything I remembered, and... Will?
9. How did Will knew??? OMG! He was the one in the hospital he'd been spying on me!
I barely knew him and Kelsey told me he pushed me in the roof!
10. The professor asked again- Miss Kelsey, what is the answer to this ecuation?
11. I couldn't take it anymore, so I stood up. I totally forgot my cast was there, so obviously I fell. When I stood up everyone was looking.
12. I ended in the floor again when I finally fainted.