Assassin!Levi x Target!Slave!Reader- Fake You Out {18th Century}

Requested by LyzaScott

Song:

I want to drive away
In the night, headlights call my name

You never liked the outside, in fact you barely liked the inside. You didn't like any place, cause no matter where you want you never belonged. You were a maid to your master, Sir Seijuro Akashi. You hated him. He was cruel and dishonest. The amount of times you had gotten your butt slapped or squeezed by the MARRIED master was unbearable. You knew you had plenty of enemies, especially your masters wife. But you had never thought she'd go as far as she did.

I, I'll never be, be what you see inside
You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified

"Hey, long day?" Your friend Levi asked, staring as you plopped down on the grass next to him. You couldn't help but sigh.

"Yes. I was overworked by the she devil." You groaned. She devil was your masters wife.

"I don't get it, why don't you just leave?" Levi questioned.

"If I try, they'll bring me back and I'll be physically abused more than usual. I don't want to put up with that." You explained.

"I see." He said, staring at you. You couldn't see the grieving in his eyes.

You say that you are close, is close the closest star?
You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far

Levi sneaked through the night, carefully hiding in the shadows as not to be seen.

"What did I get myself into?" He asked himself as he creeped with his gun held close to your bedroom window. The lights were still on, signaling that you had probably fallen asleep reading.

And I'll fall
And I'll break
And I'll fake
All I wanna

Levi peaked through the window to see you siting in a wooden chair, Romeo and Juliet, in your hand. He had to stop a smile. He knew how much you loved that book. You talked about it nonstop, how inspiring and beautiful it was.

And I'll fall down
And I'll break down
And I'll fake you out
All I wanna

Levi felt a tug in his stomach as he aimed his pistol towards you. His finger fell on the trigger and he sighed. It was at the moment a yell came from within the manor. You stood up, putting the book down and running outside of your room. Levi sighed. He wouldn't have to kill you tonight.

I'm so afraid
Of what you have to say
Cause I am quiet now
And silence gives you space

The next day, Levi couldn't stop his heart from fluttering. You were smiling and you seemed much happier than usual.

"It's so nice out." You exclaimed as the wind blew through your (H/L) (H/C) hair. Levi smiled slightly at you. You looked like an angel. Too bad you weren't one, otherwise he might not be the reason you don't see tomorrow's sun.

I'll never be, be what you see inside
You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified
You say that you are close, is close the closest star?
You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far