Epilogue

When they were both twenty years old the news they were expecting their first child together was a shock to both Lip and Fawn, but they welcomed the surprise with open arms. The couple were surrounded by Lip's family and Cedar when their son, Maxwell Gallagher was born. The second big surprise was the small wedding they had in a nearby park. The couple had been dating for five years when they got married, Fawn even invited Linden and Leif, who she forgave many years ago. He seemed to have changed, meeting a nice girl and calming him down. He apologized for all the terrible things he'd done to all his siblings over the years, something Fawn needed. 

So two years after being married, when Maxwell was five years old they decided to try and have another child. They were lucky to not have any issues, because it was only a month of trying that she revealed to their family that they were expecting their second child. River Gallagher was a premature baby, who had complications during the first couple months of her life and though Fawn cried many hours from thinking it was something she'd down wrong, Lip never left her side. 

The third child Fawn carried was for both Cedar and Ian. The couple had been married for six years when they both decided it was time to have a child of their own. Watching both Maxwell and River were not enough for them. 

Overall Lip and Fawn had a glorious life together and even after Fawn's sudden death, Lip continued to be a great father to their children. He didn't remarry at all, claiming that Fawn was the love of his life and he was bound to her forever even in death. He often talked about Fawn to his friends and family, missing his soulmate more and more everyday. He talked about how the cancer came out of nowhere and though she fought tooth and nail to stay alive and be there for her children it didn't help. She was gone in a matter of months. But Lip will always remember the wonder that is Fawn Garrett.