Batcoon:The legend arrives

Jonathan B. Miller was a highschool student at Ctech Highschool(1987), Jonathan had three best friends Evan,Brock,Lui; They all studied in the same school and attended the same classes together.One morning Jonathan invited his friends to come over to join him at his house, they played video games and rode bikes around jonathans neighborhood, but when the fun begins it will have to end sometime sooner or later, Jonathan said his goodbyes to his friends. The next morning Jonathan was preparing himself to go to school, he grabbed his backpack,his books and his lunch; Jonathan said his goodbyes to his mother and went off to his school on his bike, on the way there Jonathan saw something moving strangely through the leaves near his bike, he speaks to himself:
-What is that moving over there?
He aproaches the weird activity near his bike and investigates, when he sees what it is he screams and panics, it was a wild racoon whith glowing eyes and sharp teeth, the racoon chased Jonathan about a block away from the school until the racoon jumps at him and bites him in the shoulder, after that bite he ran off. Jonathan quickly ran back to his highschool and told the teachers and nurse about it, when he told that to the nurse she was shocked about the length of the teeth that racoon had, she asked Jonathan:
-Did you see anything wrong about this wild creature?
He answered:
-Not much I only saw that it had some crazy looking eyes, and some strangely sharp teeth
The nurse responded saying:
- you need to get this checked out at the local hospital ill warn the teachers about this

Jonathan thank her and ran off to the hospital. When Jonathan arrived at the hospital the rapidly took scans,dna, and tests on him. When they saw the results they warned him and his mom that they did not know what was happening to him, but they noticed something wrong about him, andit was that he was growing strange patterned hair around his face and neck. Jonathan was scared to death about telling this to his friends and that he may not see them again.

(TWO MONTHS LATER)

Jonathan began to atend his highschool again after two months, his class was surprised how he looked especially his best friends were amazed about how his hair looked and how his teeth where sharp as a knife.Jonathan had been gratefull that no-one had said mean things about him, but he was still nervous to be looking like that infront of all of his best friends and his classmates.Since halloween was closing on them Jonathan decided to dress up as his own super hero, all Brock,Evan,Lui and Jonathan decided to be dressed as animals but in a super heroe way,so they did, Jonathan found an old Jason mask in his closet but he decided to ditch it and go for himself, he got an idea from an Batman suit and dit it almost the same way but he changed the logo on the front, he named himself "Batcoon" he wasn't so shure about the name but he kind of liked it. When Halloween came they met up at their local plaza and introduced their costumes to themselves, Brock had bought a bird mask,put on some Jeans and a colored t-shirt, he named himself "Early Bird", they all liked the name. Next up was Evan, Evan had took kind of the same idea but insteadof a racoon logo he named himself "Night Owl" he dressed up once again with a Batman suit but changed the logo to a Owl, he also put a owl mask on. Lui had a pretty good idea, He got a monkey mask and put on a muscular looking red shirt with a banana on the front like a logo. Finally Jonathan, Jonathan had already have the racoon -look-alike-fur mask, he changed a batman suit but changed a logo to a racoon, he named himself "BatCoon". The were all impresed with each others ideas, they went trick-or-treating for the night, After all the fun the said they're goodbyes and they each went to their homes.

                         (5 YEARS LATER)

Jonathan,Evan,Brock and Lui had already finished highschool,they all wanted instead of going to the University but the also wanted to help people, they remembered they all had awesome unseen haloween costumes that they havent used since 1987.Lui suggested that they all become real life super heroes, But Brock said:
Brock-But we dont all have super powers, the only one that has super powers is Jonathan.

Jonathan-Actually I might know someone who is a brilliant scientist and has worked with things like this before.

Lui- Really? well who is he.?

Jonathan- Well his name is David, also known as Dr.Nogla

Evan-Well heck yea! lets go!

All Evan,Brock,Lui and Jonathan went to Dr.Noglas house near L.A. When they arrived Lui knocked on the door, Dr.Nogla said:

Nogla(David)- Who is it?

Jonathan-Hey David its me Jonathan

Nogla(David)-Oh, well come in!

Jonathan-Hey David its been a long time since ive seen you!

Nogla(David)- yea it has been, who are these three Guys?

Jonathan-oh, they are my best friends, umm Lui,Evan,Brock I would like you to meet David also known as Dr.Nogla!

Evan,Brock,Lui-Hey Dr.Nogla!

Nogla(David)-Well hello there guy's, what are you here for?

Jonathan-Since I have superpowers maybe you can give them some?

Nogla(David)- It's going to be tuff but I think I can make the job.

After one week they got awesome results, Evan's Night Owl has advanced agility, super human strength and night vision, Lui's Super Monkey has Super Strength and the ability to climb any surface,and finally Brock's Early Bird has Super Human Strength,Night Vision,super speed and the ability to fly. They all have a specific utility belt for each power they all have,Jonathan has one too.

Nogla(David)- So now that you guy's have your powers do you like them or what?!

Evan- I love mine!

Lui-Mine are awesome!

Brock- I can fly! Thats the coolest thing I have ever done!

Nogla(David)- No need to thank me, but what are you going to name yourselves?

Jonathan- The SuperHeroe Squad!

Nogla(David)- I like it!

Evan,Lui,Brock and Jonathan fought crime after crime, where one day they where in a apartment near New York when they saw in the news,4 vigilantes had stolen a Highlander and that they were armed, the 4 vigilantes where coming up to a school, after The SuperHeroe Squad had heard of that they wanted to help, but the only problem is that it is in Puerto Rico,  Evan did'nt care where it was they had to stop it, so Early Bird grabs all of the heroes and super-speeds to the school. When the arrived Super Monkey was securing the back entrance where the students where going out to eat at their cafeteria when Night owl and Early Bird were inside guarding the kids if anything happened, Jonathan wasseeking where the vigilantes were. When Batcoon saw that they were going straight ahead to the back entrance he warned Super Monkey to stop them. When the 4 vigilantes were going at 123mph. they crashed super monkey enough to bounce him back and bend the Gate, the four vigilantes entered armed with guns as the children were going to eat, quickly the children ran to the main entrance infront of the school, Night Owl and Early Bird were fightin two vigilantes as Batcoon was fighting one and the police were looking for 1 missing vigilante. After 1 hour of mayhem in the school they finally arrested all the vigilantes though they had been cought many students were leaving with their parents and/or their in charged ones.This had saved many people and kids from a tragic ending, this action also gave them alot of credit in the island.This might have been one of the most dangerous missions, but it certainly it wont be the last.

                    TO BE CONTINUED...