0.0 - Prologue

0.0 - Prologue

Alivia clasped her hand in the vampires beside her and gave her a smile. She felt magical, like she could never feel this way about anyone ever again.

"I doubted you. I thought you'd be trouble in my life." Alivia admitted making the girl smile.

"A vampire and a human makes a very bad combination, you know that better than anyone." She said, speaking the truth. She fiddled with Alivia's fingers that were still tangled together.

"We mix well together, more than any human and vampire to ever have been a couple, because I know you won't hurt me or change me until I'm ready. I know you'll protect me until your last breath and love me till the end of time. You've just got to prove it. Thank the gods we've got forever." Alivia's heartfelt speech made the vampire glow with delight.

She carefully pulled Alivia forward and placed a sweet kiss onto her lips, surprising the human.

"You're my human until you become my vampire." She whispered into Alivia's ear.

She giggled before their moment was ruined by the doors whooshing open and an angry, bloodthirsty vampire came into the room, infuriated by their feelings for each other.

"You manipulative compelling bitch!" She shouted. Alivia was pushed out of the way before the first punch was thrown.