Sandbox Love (Hate That I Love You Chapter)

A/N: Hey guys. I know you’re wondering how Rue and Drake met so I’m gonna add a chapter for when they were still kids. Haha. Also, in the next chapters, I'm gonna add flashbacks, okay? Read, vote, comment, spread and fan, my adorable but few readers.

Childhood scene

I can remember it as clearly as if it was just yesterday. It was the first day of kindergarten and my mom dropped me off on her way to work. Even though, I was just five then I have already taken a liking to the color black so I was wearing a frilly black dress my dad bought for me.

 As soon as I entered the room, all the kids gawked at me. Mrs. Lewis, the beautiful teacher introduced me to the whole class. “Kids, this young lady is Rue Finnigan, she’ll be your classmate from this day onward.”

She ushered me into an empty chair and gave me some paper and crayons.

“It’s our activity art time, love. Make something to show the class later, okay?”

I nodded. Mrs. Lewis seemed nice. I guess school isn’t that bad after all.

I was concentrating on my drawing when he spoke up.

“Hi, I’m Drake. What are you drawing?” he glanced at my drawing.

He was a cute brown-haired boy holding a drawing of a toy car. He showed me his drawingand told me it was his father’s car.

“So what’s yours?”

“It’s a ballerina,”

“Why is she wearing black?”

I shrugged. “I just like the color, I guess.”

And that’s how we became friends. Drake Zyler and me, Rue Finnigan, believe it or not, was once the best of friends. We hang out everyday. We were practically glued together.

“Hey, Drake.” I greeted him on one sunny day. I was busy playing in the sand box when he approached me to give me a wilted flower he picked up somewhere. “Thanks,”

“No problem, Rue. Hey, you wouldn’t believe what I saw on TV last night!”

“What is it?” I asked excitedly.

“Mom was watching this adult movie about a guy and a girl falling in love with each other. I even saw them KISSED,” His eyes turned into huge saucers when he mentioned that word.

“Oh, wow. That’s like my fairytale books. Did they get married?”

“I don’t think so, why?”

“I always wanted to get married,”

“Really? Then let’s get married someday, Rue,” he smiled innocently.

“You promise?” I asked meekly.

“Of course, with Rue my heart is laden,” he said.

“What does that mean,” I asked uncertainly.

“I asked my mom. She said it means I’m regretting something but in my case, I think it means my heart is filled with only you, Rue,” He answered shyly avoiding eye contact.

I smiled. He is so sweet. Just then, a thought formed on my mind.

“That’s it! Let’s just get married today,” I excitedly told my playmate Drake.

“We’re too young to get married. Dad said we have to wait until were of legal age to that,”

“And when will that be?”

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 04, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sandbox Love (Hate That I Love You Chapter)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें