Meet The New Servant

It was dawning September as Princess Soojung awakes to see an envelope at her feet. She calls for her maid but there is no response. The room had no usual smell of tea or honey. It smelled the way it smelled when she fell asleep : like jasmine. Where was her maid? The princess's brow furrowed as she opens the envelope

         Dear Princess,
              I sincerely apologize that you have to wake up and dress and make your own tea. This morning, your maid left for her homeland. We have prepared a new young lady who is slightly older than you. I think you will find her a great friend and useful. Please dress yourself in the pretty pink dress prepared for you in the washroom.
                                        ~Head of Staff

Soojung dresses herself and makes her self no tea. She was anxious to meet this new servant who was "slightly older" than she was. She walks down the spiral staircase of the empty castle. The royal couple was always gone or traveling. Soojung was always alone. Her sister was even married to someone in a neighboring kingdom. The head of staff, Qian, stood firm as she saw the princess walk into the room, respectively.
"Now Amber, don't make yourself too comfortable. Soojung is very precise," Qian warns the new employee.
Amber stands with her left food upright behind her and she fixes her tie. "I am automatically comfortable no matter what situation."
The princess enters the room and looks at the new servant before greeting Qian. Her heart suddenly starts to beat very fast and the princess sucks in a breath of air to gain her pride. This new servant was very attractive. She had very short hair that was a dark brown. She had beautiful thin lips. Her eyes resembled a cute adorable llama's. Her dressing was masculine yet feminine. It was a sleek suit with a red geometric tie. How futuristic and different.
"Greetings, madame," Amber bows.
The princess bows back, shockingly. It was not like her to give respect back to her servants...well bow back. She was kind of nice to them. "Welcome aboard the Jung Manor. I am Princess Soojung."
"Amber has trained in the Americas and moved to Korea in search of some good work with the royal family. She feels indebted to what your parents have done for her." Qian bows.
"What has my parents done?" Soojung asked. She was not aware of her parents doing anything to assist people in finding a job. They were always finding businesses to overtake and solutions to war.
"They helped me find my way around Korea and learn the language,"Amber responds. Her voice entered Soojung's heart. It hit her hard. She felt as though she was encaptured. This new servant has caught her attention.
"Well, that's nothing. Why must you work at this manor?" Soojung asked. She wanted to keep conversation with Amber, something she rarely does with her servants.
"I love this country's culture," Amber replies with a sweet edge to her voice.
"Qian please make us breakfast." Soojung walks Amber over to the dining room. They sit and Amber fixes her collar.
"Shall I get to work? I shall not be eating under your supervision, madame," Amber says, flustered. Soojung looks at Amber with ample interest in her eyes. She wanted Amber to feel at home. Only 15 minutes with her made Soojung fall for her.
"Ms. Liu, it is nothing. I want you to relax. I don't want you too stressed," Soojung assures Amber. "I want you to get to know me." Soojung receives her tea put pushes it to Amber. Amber gains a puzzled look on her face. Soojung smiles brightly. Her heart flutters as Amber drinks the tea from her specialized cup. Soojung never allowed a servant to do any of these things...
But Amber was different.