Chapter 1.

"Yes mother, I'll take care. Byee" I said for the tenth time.
"Be careful honey. Look after yourself. I am already missing you so much".
"Mom,the train is about to leave. Bye. Love you!" I waved farewell to my crying mother. Mothers!
As I found an Empty compartment, I put my luggage and sat down.
As the train started moving I heard a shout.
"Wait! Wait! Oh crap!"
A boy about my age was running towards the train and finally jumped in.
Boys. I sighed.
As I was about to open my book, that same guy knocked on the compartment door.
"I am sorry, but the rest is full" and sat down without permission.
"I am Isaac by the way"
"Hie. Olivia."
I had no interest whatsoever in talking to him. You see,I don't like guys. I am not a lesbian . (If you are, please don't be offended. It's just I don't like girls in that way) But guys get on my nerves.
I had a crush back then in middle school. A huge one. Kim Kardashian butt huge. But he never liked me back. We were best friends, but he never had the idea of me in that way. When that hurt so badly, then being in a relationship would've caused more pain. So I just skipped the idea of dating and moved on.

As I went back to reading, Isaac snatched my book from my hands.
"Excuse me?! " I literally shouted.
"Oooh. The Fault In Our Stars. Such a sob story. Boring" said that jerk with a frog-like-exoression.
"Which simply means you have a bad taste in books" I plainly stated after snatching my book back.
"Fiesty, I like that" He said with a smirk.

After alot of ignoring, he still kept looking at me with a smirk other girls would die for. But this ain't gonna work for me.

After a while he got up and took off his jacket. While he was doing that, i saw a bit of his tailbone. Quite muscular, I must say.
I must have been staring at him without my knowledge because he said,
"Like what you see, huh?" and winked at me.

This is gonna be a hell of a journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey folks!
This is my first chapter of my first wattpad story.
I know it's simple, but if you guys help me and correct my mistakes instead of hate, I would appreciate that. Alot.
Please follow. Like. Comment. It would mean alot.
Thank you.

°STAY INFINITE°