Chapter 2 - The Rise and Fall

Hi! Chapter 2 is here! Enjoy!!
-----
*Bell Rings*
Students scurry left and right trying to escape school. No one wonder school stands for 'Six Cruel Hours Of Our Lives' and Rowan makes it ten times worse. I rush to my locker to put away my sports kit which I had just changed out of only a few minutes before. I was just finishing up when my arch nemesis Vanessa Doyle sashayed over slamming my locker shut.
"Hello Regan!" She snarled her fake white nails tapping against my locker.
"Why hello Doyle what a nice surprise! I didn't realise it was bring your dog into school day!" I chuckled.
Vanessa darted her eyes at me. She flicked her blonde hair and batted her blue eyes.
"Oh! Whatever made you think that! I know I'm a bitch darling you don't have to tell me that" Vanessa stared at her nails. I bit my lip in astonishment, did she really just call herself a bitch?

"Anyway I wasn't here to play nice" She snapped directly looking at me "Keep away from Rowan! He's mine and you can't wrap him around your finger like you have done with your little friends".

I gritted my teeth. I was about 2 seconds from punching her in the face.
"Oh and by the way! Your little stunt with Rowan after art will be rewarded with a punishment" Sneered Vanessa.

I then lost it and punched her square in the nose. She fell back onto the floor and clutched her nose. Blood gushed through her fingers as she glared up at me. "Punishment? I thought we were just settling an agreement about Rowan, besides why would I ever want him?" I asked then I took my leave, abandoning a bloody Vanessa behind me. Nobody rises against me, they always fall down again...

~
I walked out of the school grounds and towards my house. My house was only a 15 minute walk from school so it wasn't long. Once I arrived down my lane I was surprised to hear nothing. There were no children playing outside and it was eerie and quiet. I lived down a lane filled with bungalows that were all neatly lined up.

I walked in my house and was soon greeted by my twin brother Alex. We're fraternal twins so we look nothing alike. Alex looks more like our Mum and I look like my Dad. 

"Hey Lil' sis!" He said ruffling my hair.
"Only by 8 minutes moron!" I muttered. Alex chuckled and led me to the kitchen.
"Have you seen John?" I asked quietly.

John was our Mums husband, our step dad. He was a douche who acted like an amazing husband in front of her. But when she wasn't around. He beat me and Alex to the pulp. We don't bring our friends round often because we're always scared he'd do something to us in front of them. He abused us but when we would fight back it would get worse and he threatened that if we told anyone then he would kill our Mother.

Me and Alex tried to hide our cuts and bruises or make excuses when someone would spot one. But it can't always be like this.
"No he isn't home yet" Alex glanced down at the floor. "I feel shit for not protecting you" he blurted out.
I sighed. I have depression because of my step dad and my actual Dad. I have been cutting for I'd say 2 years and I'm 16.  Not really a long time but enough. My friends and Alex know but my Mother doesn't. I plan on keeping it that way for a while.
"It's not your fault Alex! Don't blame yourself. Now let's stop talking about this and go play video games you oaf!" I smirked.
We ran to Alex's room and I hopped on his bed. He switched the Xbox on and I grabbed a controller. We played video games until there was a sudden knock on the door. I glanced at my phone to see the time was 6:12pm. Shit Rowan's here and Alex doesn't know I'm going to his!
"Alex I'm going out for an hour. Call me if something happens!" I said picking up my hoodie and phone. "Uh okay I will be careful!" He said. I ran outside and hopped in Rowan's BMW.

"Hi Princess!" Said Rowan smirking.
"Hi Asswipe!" I shot back.
Rowan clutched his heart like he'd been shot.
"Oooh that got me right there" he said pointing at his heart. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. Rowan began to drive towards his house.

~
We soon pulled up the drive of a Mansion. I stared up it and quickly turned my head to Rowan who was taking his seat belt off.
"This isn't your house is it?" I asked still in shock.
"Er yeah" said Rowan frowning.
"Jesus you live swanky!" I squealed.
We both hopped out of the car and Rowan led me inside. As soon as I walked in my jaw dropped.
The room was black white and blue. Through one arch was the living room with White plush sofas and plasma screen TV huddled in the corner next to a fireplace which was lit. In the entrance the are 2 curved stair cases on either side of the Room and through the other arch was a formal dining room with 8 chairs on either side and 1 at each top. Rowan led me upstairs to his room which was all fancy and nicely decorated.
"Wow nice room!" I said looking around.
"Did you not think bad boys had good taste?" He asked jumping on his bed and spreading his body out on it. I sighed and sat down next to him. Rowan flicked his shoes off and put his arm over his forehead and stared up at the ceiling. I stared at him for a while picking up on every feature in his face. "Like what you see?" He asked smirking. My eyes widened and I looked away.
"I've seen better" I shot back looking away. I felt a breath fan against my neck.
"Are you sure?" He asked seductively.
I was about to say something when Rowan began nibbling on my neck. I bit my lip trying to hide my pleasure. He moved around my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I tried to ignore him but then he bit my sweet spot and I moaned. Rowan moved his head and put his finger under my chin and turned my face to him.
"Are you sure you don't like what you see?" He repeated.
I shook my head and moved back on the bed slightly.
"Nope not really" I said popping the p.

Rowan shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his sketch book from his black backpack. I grabbed my sketch book and a pencil.
"So what do you want to draw for our project?" I asked.
"How about cigerettes?" He asked.
"No Rowan because their not beautiful" I snapped rolling my eyes. Rowan chuckled and ran his hand through his hair.
"How about a moment in life or an animal that symbolises something?" I asked. Rowan shrugged his shoulders and smirked.
"Yeah okay" he said.
"Okay let me think" I replied.

I thought for a moment on a moment that is memorable. It was quite difficult when you haven't really experienced much even at the age of 16. But then love sprung into mind. Love can be seen in many ways. There's being infatuated with someone or you just love someone because your close or related to them.

"How about love?" I asked.
"I don't know I'm not really the type of guy to fall in love. But I see what you mean I suppose" he replied shrugging his shoulders. I nodded in agreement an we set to work deciding what to draw for our project. We came up with the idea of cutting and sticking pictures where love is shown. So people kissing, holding hands or any sign of love. All sexualities too so if your gay, bisexual and all the rest would be included because they are just as important as heterosexual (straight).

We were halfway through cutting up the picture we'd found in magazines, papers and images we'd drawn or printed off when Rowan turned to me.
"Have you ever been in love?".
I looked at him to see if he was joking around but his expression was blank and no emotion was shown.
"No" I replied with. Rowan nodded and agreed with me.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.
Rowan crossed his legs and put the scissors on the floor and looked at me.
"Go ahead"
"This has been bugging me for a while now but I need to ask" I trailed on.
Should I really ask?

~
Hello I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It want very eventful but the next one will be. If you want to follow my Instagram then send me a message and I will give it out, I have to take these procedures just in case someone I know finds out. But yeah comment what you thought and leave a like if your enjoying the story so far! xx