ONE

For Zayn, sex was an art. Something that should be enjoyed, explored and valued. It never bored him.

However, tonight, for the very first time, it did.

He released a weary sigh and raised his glass of wine to his lips, his hazel eyes scanning The Lair's common room where a ninja party was happening.

The ninja party used to be his favorite. It was Harry who came up with the idea years ago. It became a hit to their club's members and it didn't surprise Zayn. It was perfect for people who wanted to explore their sexuality and fetishes.

The rules of the party were very simple. The members just had to wear a black fabric around their eyes, then they would step inside the room where the other blindfolded members were waiting. They could touch each other, feel each other, basically do whatever the hell they wanted. It could be an intimate sex, a kinky one, a threesome, even an orgy. The possibilities were endless.

That's why Zayn liked that party a lot. You never knew what to expect. He never wore a blindfold, he just wanted to watch. He loved seeing how an innocent contact of skin could turn to something wild and kinky. If he found someone attractive, he would join her. Or them.

But this night was so weird for him. Hot and naked bodies were high in lust around him but he was still lukewarm. The smell of sex was floating in his nostrils and he wasn't even affected.

He focused on the two women who were making out on the couch near him. Two beautiful women pleasuring each other would usually push his horny button, but not tonight.

Zayn emptied his glass and groaned in frustration. Dammit, is it because of his age?

He shoved the idea away very fast. Impossible. Harry and Liam were also in their thirties like him but they're still sexually active. Besides, thirty-two wasn't old!

So what's wrong with him?

He sighed out again and stood up. Maybe if he would wander around and watch closely, he would find the excitement he was looking for.

He sauntered farther into the room, drinking in the erotic image around him. A woman was tied at the corner and being flogged by two men, the sounds of leather hitting the skin echoing in the air. Near the door were four men, lost in their own paradise.

All in all, the common room was oozing with arousing vibes. But he still felt lost and it devastated him. He was looking for something he couldn't explain and it was frustrating the shit out of him.

Maybe he should just go home.

With a shaking head, he started to strut to the door. He would just head home and lie down on his bed, maybe watch a movie or sketch something or read a book. Or eat a pizza all by himself.

As he was trying to decide what he would do in his apartment, the common room's door opened slowly. Harry entered, his hands guiding a blindfolded woman in a red satin dress and red fuck-me shoes.

Zayn's pulse raced when his sight landed on the woman. Round breasts, wide hips, and a perfectly-shaped ass. His hands itched. Her heavenly curves were like begging for his touch, same as her hair which was tied in a bun. He wanted to knead her hair and wrap his fingers around it as his other hand trails around her body.

Instead of heading to the door, Zayn chose to stay in his spot. He watched quietly as Harry took the woman at the center of the room, where a velvet couch was placed. The woman didn't sit. She just stood there, waiting.

Harry began to untie her bun. Her hair fell and slid graciously to her shoulders. Then he unzipped her dress and let the red fabric fall dramatically on her feet.