Haiba Lev x Reader

When Haiba Lev saw you for the first time, he felt his heart skipped a beat. He almost took a step towards your figure, but stopped when his upperclassman libero told him to hurry and get to their bus. His eyes trailed towards your face again, and he jumped when you noticed his stare and waved at him.

His heart literally stopped for a second.

When he officially met you, his heart once again fluttered. The way you talked, the way you walked, and the way you played volleyball; he remembered it all. The first time you introduced yourself to him, he had trouble replying casually. He can't help but got lost into your beautiful eyes when you were happily talking to him.

God, what is this feeling?

After you went to go talk with the others, Lev went to his senior, Kurō Tetsurō. Apparently, he was the closest being that got you out of your inner shell of anxiety, and he was the best brofriend you could ask for. The giant asked him about what was happening to him, and being the expert Kurō is, of course he knew.

He was amused by the fact that his junior fell in love with you.

Night has fallen, and it was time to go and rest up. Lev bumped into your figure when he was walking around. He can't sleep, so can't you, so the two of you walked outside the building to see the night sky. Neither of you knew that a certain pudding head and a ray ball of sunshine were stalking behind a lamp pole.

Then, suddenly, someone threw a water bottle at the Russian's head so hard that he can't balance himself and fall on top of you.

-

The two of you were shocked. Haiba Lev had, literally, fallen over you and his lips accidentally met yours. The two of you were red after realising what was happening, and Lev quickly pulled himself back. He was apologising rapidly for what he did.

Unknown to them, the one who made them kiss was the captain of Nekoma. Well, he was snickering, but it quickly turns into a quiet laughing. Kenma and Hinata happened to saw him and Kenma's sweat dropped. Hinata was still processing of what was happening, and he almost fainted.

You and Lev, on the other hand, were still apologising to each other. Eventually, it got silent for a while, then he offered you to come to the super market near their stay, as a sign of apology. You agreed to it, feeling a little bit hungry, and the two of you walked off. Kurō noticed Kenma and Hinata's presences and decided to join them on stalking.

"Kurō, why are you even here?"

The pudding haired boy asked, sounding slightly irritated. He was supporting Hinata, who can't walk after he saw the kiss, and it seems like he was still malfunctioning. Kurō, on the other hand, was looking straight ahead; where you and Lev were walking side by side without uttering even a single word.

"Well, I saw the two of them went out after I was deciding to sleep or not to sleep in the hall and followed. I saw an opportunity to make him kiss (Y/N) already, so why not?"

The captain shrugged. Now, back to the two of you.

After buying some snacks, the two of you went out from the store. You enjoyed a warm pork bun that Lev treated you, but he only bought himself a drink. He said he wan't hungry, so you didn't bother to ask.

"Um, (Y/N)-san?"

You turned around to him, raising an eyebrow. He was fidgeting, and his face was beat red from the blush. Kurō noticed this, and his eyes widened. "Don't tell me he's going to use that pick up line I told him-" And speak of the devil.

"Y-Your lips seems lonely. Would they like to meet mine?!"

The Russian shouted. You fell silence. Lev fell silence. Kenma and Hinata felt awkward. Kurō? He was trying to hold his laughter back at the way Lev said it. The green eyed boy was dying out of embarrassment. But, then suddenly, you laughed.

"They're not lonely. Yours seems more lonelier, let me meet them."

The two of you kissed once again.