#1 - I Get What I Want

"Oh my god Luke! Honestly you're so full of yourself. You think that you're such a better Jedi than everyone else, it makes me sick." You screamed at Luke. "Well what about you Y/N, you always get everything you want, you just bat your eyelashes and it gets you everything. You are such a princess." You and Luke fight pretty often, but usually just about something stupid. It was never this serious. But you had just been training with Master Yoda and Luke, and you were practicing fight technique. But when Yoda left, things got a little ugly...
  The truth was you liked Luke. You couldn't help it, he was so cute, and strong, and amazing. Your favorite thing to do was watch him, the way his muscles flex or the way his forehead crinkles when he concentrations. You couldn't help it, you seriously liked Luke. But you knew he could never like you  back. Which is why you pretended to hate him.
   But something snapped in you while you were fighting. You don't actually know that he doesn't like you. So why not find out? You sat there lost in his big blue eyes. "Y/N, are you okay?" A confused Luke asked.  "You know what Luke, you are actually right. I do always get what i want." You took a step closer to him as you said this. You could now feel his breath in your face as you breathed. He smirked "And what do you want right now princess?" "I want you." And with that you closed the gap between you and him.
   He didn't kiss back at first, you were afraid you made the wrong move. You pulled back "Luke, I..." You were  cut off by him crashing his mouth to yours, he pushed you against a wall. You tangled your hands into his hair, while he pinned you. Out of breath the two of you pulled away. "Y/N, I've always loved you" You smile cheek to cheek. "You know what, I think i love you too Luke." "What happens now? Its against the Jedi code...." "Forget the code" you say before crashing your lips back into his. He leads you down the hall back to his room. Which is exactly what you wanted....

Hello again Padawans! That was imagine 1! I hope you enjoyed. Comment, vote, tell me what you think. I would love feedback! Or if you have any suggestions of what i should write next, please tell me.
Until next time,
May The Force Be With You
~StarWarsPadawan