part 4

Adrien pov :

I woke up by the sound of my alarm buzzing besides me I turned off,I got up and then I saw that there was a box,I felt curious what was inside that thing,so I took it,the first thing that I saw when I opened it it was a ring,it come out of it something was all black and small,it was flying in the air moving around in my room,I tried to catch it but it was too fast,finally.I reached to it,"hey,what are you?!"I said trying to question it,"I'm plagg and I'm a kwami who can transform you into a super hero""wait,is this kind of joke from my dad""actually,it's not,and you have to keep your true form a secret,you can't tell anyone about this even your father""I understand""right,it's simple.now give me something to eat I'm starving to death""ugh...here eat this for now I have to go to school or I'll be late and honestly I don't want that"

After that I changed and eat my breakfast alone and checking my schedule for today,I went to school where I found Nino waiting for me in front of the gate,he wave with a smile on his face I waved back and we got to class,just when I was going to sit down Chloe come running and jumped on me hugging me so tightly"hey,Chloe get off me your squeezing me""oh,come on Adrien"she stands up"please don't do that again""....I don't know"and with that she went off to her seat after the bell rang

~~~~~~After school~~~~~~

"See you tomorrow"I said"see ya"I waved than I waited for the gorilla to come and pick me up,I gave Plagg his cheese and then I saw Marinette was about to fall,I also noticed how she acting in class today she seemed to be thinking about something,so I hurried to her and catched her with my arms she was unconscious,I touched her forchead and she was having a high fever,the limo came and I got Marinette into the car and I lied her on the back of the seat carefully"go to the bakery who is around here,I think she lives there""okay"he said (so you know I asked Alya where Marinette lives just in case)
I knocked the door of the bakery holding Marinette in my arms,her mother opened the door she was shocked from what she saw...

Enjoy reading !!