Joy!

Sams PoV

Sams PoV

We were so excited to  see are old friend. Grain doesnt really know her.  lETS GO TO THE TRAIN STATION TO PICK HER UP! Taurtis screamed. Wait  shes coming here? YEP Ok then lets go. They all went to the train station to pick up there friend. We were all  excited....well Grain wasnt (he doesnt know her duh) we all arived at the train station. We all waited very pationt that i forgot that Taurtis and Grain was here. How lonng have we waited? asked Grain. 15 minutes replied Taurtis then we heard the train. SHES HERE Taurtis shouted. Calm down Taurtis its just a girl. Yeah but ive not seen her in like forever Taurtis said. Then all the peaple started running out. IM SO EXCITED Sam said. She came out Taurtis and Sam ran t her. i didnt get to see her but at least my friends were happy Grain thought.

Grains PoV

I walked up to them and said um Sam Taurtis are yous ok? I asked. Yes we are. Okay Y/N Grain  Grain Y/N. they still covered her and hugging her. Ok then... can you guys stop please. Oh okay sorry. I saw her and walked away i didnt really care cause Sam and Taurtis didnt care much about me. But then i felt a tap on my shoulder it was Y/N. Are you ok Grain she asked. Yeah its just....well Taurtis and Sam are not really careing about me any more :(. Oh well how about we go home asked Y/N. Ok lets go we all walked home together. Sam and Taurtis at the front and me and Y/N at the back. We arived at are house and went inside it was freezing outside but warm in here like it was summer.Taurtis and Sam went upstairs to their bed. Then i asked Y/N were are you sleeping? I dont know you replied. Well i mean you could sleep down stairs with me. Ok then lets go...

Sorry it was short ill mabay make the next one today