CA: You can't help me

"DAMN IT!" Eridan yelled into his pillow, "WWHY DOES IT HURT SO BAD?!"

He threw the small razor at his wall and curled up. His tears collided with his blood.

"Wwhy do I evven bother wwith life?" He placed his hand around his throat. Yup, the scars were still there.

"I just nevver understood wwhy they feel the need to savve me," he muttered. He was referring to the many times he attempted to end his life, but failed. He always woke up with bandages around his neck. He never knew who did it for him and he didn't really want to. He just wished that they would stop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Eridan strutted into the lab where everyone was on their computers.

"That wwas some fight, Sol," he walked up to Sollux, "You really almost had me."

"Yeah riight, ED. You've alway2 won and I don't thiink that wiill change."

"I mean, you could wwin if you actually tried."

Wwhat am I saying?

"Iif ii actually triied?! You iidiiot!" Sollux stood up and rammed his chair against the wall.

Of course, I'vve made it wworse.

"Wwell, wwhat I meant was if you wwanted to-"

"YOU THIINK II DONT WANNA BEAT YOUR A22?! II HAVE BEEN WANTIING TO BEAT YOU 2IINCE OUR FIIR2T FIIGHT!" Sollux took a deep breath as he recalled the first time they fought, "Ii never wanted to fiight you, ED. You iin2ii2ted, though, 2o ii went wiith iit."

Oh...

"Oh my cod, Sol, I- uh," he tugged at his scarf. He could feel his face burning as the entire room turned to stare at him.

"What2 that?" Sollux asked, tugging at Eridan's scarf.

He saww the scars.

"I havve no idea wwhat you're talking about. Get your hands off me, filthy landdwweller," Eridan shoved Sollux and turned on his heel.

"ED, wa2 that what ii thiink iit wa2?" Sollux asked. He sounded heartbroken.

"Um, probably not," Eridan let out a nervous chuckle, "So, I should be going."

And with that, he was away.