When He Realizes He's In Love With You

Seth

Seth knows what love feels like, or at least he thought he did. Sure he was young the first time he felt love, but this is different. It's confusing. He's well aware that his track record with girls isn't the greatest, and he doesn't want you to be another addition to the list. He brushes the feeling off at first, to protect the both of you. But when the two of you are sitting in the gym, both of you hauling ass to get ready for the upcoming events, he can't help but glance over at you. Your expression is so focused in your exercise you don't even notice. Your eye brows furrow when you start to get tired and feel the pain of the exercise, and you often mouth the numbers to yourself as you count your repetition. Sometimes he swears he can see your mind set as you tell yourself you aren't quitting. He thinks you look beautiful, and not just because of the way your hair is framing your face and the way you smile when you complete a difficult task. You're beautiful because of the way you put your all into your favorite thing - wrestling. Because the way you write little notes of your work on a napkin and you still manage to keep it neat, and the way you sigh when you finish the workout and ask him if he found anything that can give you the upper hand against the other Divas. He can see the real you when you exercise, instead of the badass wrestler that you are, in here, you're the person he fell for.

Dean

Dean doesn't fall in love; Dean doesn't do love at all, at least that's what he tells himself. He knows that the more he loves, the more he has to lose, the more he has to watch being taken away from him. He knew the second he laid eyes on you that he couldn't get attached, no matter how much he wanted to. He still found himself doing anything to protect you, he said it was for Seth's sake, he didn't want Roman to lose his best friend, but in reality, he didn't want to see you hurt. Now you were sitting across from him in a diner, Seth and Roman sitting next to you as you ate. You always at fries off of his plate and criticized Roman's food choices. He couldn't help but watch the way you smiled as Roman argued with you, the way your smile spread across your cheeks, the way your eyes crinkled slightly and how you didn't care how many times he told you that you should eat healthier. You would steal glances at him, your expression was always soft, and kind. You'd ask him how his burger was as you stole another fry, not that he minded. He'd always tell you it was good, but not as good as the food that you cook. You'd smile and throw a fry at him before taking a swing of his beer. He knew then he was in love with you, and he wasn't going to keep it hidden for much longer.

Roman

Love wasn't something that Roman wanted to find, or rather it was something he didn't expect to find. He wanted to stay focused and further his career, but you made him wonder sometimes. He starts to questions why his heart starts to race when you walk in the room and why his cheeks get warm and fluster whenever you wink at him or wrap your arms around him in a hug. The feeling is overpowering and even a little overwhelming at first. He can't seem to get enough of you. He can't help but glance at you a little longer while you read your book, or sit a little closer to you on the couch in hopes that you'll rest your head on his shoulder.  He needs you in his life; he can't picture it without you. That's when he knows what he is feeling isn't only strong adoration, but love.