Dear Author...

This message if for you, yeah! You the one that is currently reading this, but this chapter is principally for the authors, those geniuses that are hidden behind the pages of those awesome adventures, the heroes that instead of battling with sharp and heavy swords, bland imponent pencils on delicate paper shields.
The ones that open the gates to that strange, weird, but awesome world, that we mortals call "imagination".
They make us fly through an endless abysm of emotions and feelings, those legends that will be remembered through the time, the ones that some of us call the savior of dying of boredom, the hope that enlightens our hearts with wisdom words and radical ideas.
I know that I could continue saying thing and titles, but why? Why would we need a noble title to be acknowledged?
Everything that I say is true, all of you are heroes, master minds, prodigies, etc., but I prefer to call everyone of you a writer, a simple title, for an excellent person, I know.
For everyone out there that writes something please read this little sentimental message from me to you...
...
...
...
...
"Thanks"
...
...
...
...
Yeah, that's all, thanks for making a bad day an incredible one, thanks for letting us enter your worlds, thanks for inspiring others to make their own work, thanks for all the laughs and tears you made us have, thanks for every character that you gave life, thanks for absolutely everything, and please if anybody says that your work or yourself are useless, dumb or whatever bad things that they want to say about you, don't listen to them, you are unique, you are wonderful, you are special, you are strong, so keep believing, keep creating, keep adventuring, keep fighting, keep writing, keep being you!!!
Remember that everybody has their own opinion, but those are what makes us special, this world has millions of people, but nobody is like you, so be proud of your self, because you are you!, not them, let them talk, who are them to talk about you, when they hadn't lived your life?, please respect others, listen to others, talk with them and why not? Be friends with them.
Well bye and remember that you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

(≧∇≦)

To every single person that read this, THANK YOU!!!