Chapter 1:

Your POV:

     I roll over and shut off my alarm. it's a Monday, the worst day of the week. I get out of bed and check my phone. I go on Twitter and see a lot of people like my recent photo. I should be happy, but that photo of me isn't who I am. But I have to pretend to get people to like me. I shouldn't care, but I do.
     I get dressed, do my hair and makeup, and get breakfast. I grab my car keys and drive to school.

     Calums POV:

     I wake up and shut off my alarm. It's Monday, my first day at a new school. I'm not excited. I get out of bed and get dressed quickly, then get some breakfast.
     "Good luck on your first day Calum," my mom shouts as I walk out the door. I give a small smile then drive to school.
     *****
     I walk to the office to get my schedule. I thank the office ladies then go to find my locker. I find my locker, and it's next to a really pretty girl.
     "Hey, are you new here?" she asks.

     Your POV:

     "Uh, yeah," the new boy answers.
     "Oh, cool! I'm Isabella, what's your name?" I ask nicely.
     "I'm Calum," he answers shyly. I smirk, this kid Calum is pretty cute.
     "So, do you need help finding your classes? Here, let me see your schedule," I grab his schedule and see we have home room together.
     "Hey! We have first hour together, follow me I'll show you where it is," I grab his arm and lead his way through the crowded hallway. I lead him into first hour English.
     "So this is the class you'll come to every morning, and the teacher's pretty cool too, so that's good to start out your day with. So now I'll show you where the rest of your classes are," I grab his arm and pull him back into the hallway.

     Calums POV:

     Isabella pulls me in and out of my classrooms and explains what class it is and what the teachers like. I just nod and follow her. After the last classroom she pulls me back into first hour English.
     "I feel like we will be good friends once we get to know each other," she smiles and sits in her desk. Hopefully she's right.

AN:
So here's the first chapter! I hope you guys like it, I'm not very good at writing so hopefully it's not too bad
-N :)