Chapter one: Beauty Taken

Somehow, I can still hear the screams under the sound of my music. Father has another girl over. I wish I could say something to him, stop him, but it doesn't matter what I say.

Ever since Mom went missing, it's been girl after girl. He tells me that she left us, but I don't believe that. I know my mother... I know she'd never walk out on us.

My mother was a beautiful woman. She was always positive and lit the room as soon as she walked in, regardless of how dark it had been. She'd treat me like a friend; like a human being.

She was well known for her looks more than her sweet personality, which I never quite understood. Her eyes had been an unusual Tiffany blue that had a way of grasping your attention. Her hair, long and honey blonde.

However; my mother was too trusting of the world. She always believed there was no true evil, that everyone had some good in them. There's where she went wrong. There is evil, my father.

My father is cold and heartless. He didn't bat an eye to my mother missing. Not tears, just a stern look. The only look he ever gives. The look that makes you want to go hide for days at a time.

I think my father may have something to do with her dissappearance. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen any of the girls he takes into the back room ever come back out. Not only that, but their screams are different than what you'd hear from pleasure. They're of fear, of pain.
The mere thought of my father hurting these girls disgusts me. Not even to mention, my mother. As I said, my father is an evil man.

As the screams die down, I try to find some peace. But of course, I never do. I don't sleep that night.