Chapter 24- Otherwise Occupied

(A/N) Hey everyone!  

Hope you enjoyed the last few chapters :) this chapter is dedicated to my 2 amazing cousins Thea and Maia. Although they arent on Wattpad they read this story and have been great about! The support from them has been great so thanks so much guys! They are writing their own stories which I will be putting here on Wattpad for you to try out! One is called Innocent (By Thea) and one is called Jar Of Hearts (By Maia). Please give them a try cuz I know they'll be amazing! Thanks guys ands enjoy this chapter!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"I love you, Lola Branston. I love you with all my heart."

My breath caught in my throat as the beautiful words fell out of Jacob's mouth. He loved me! But how? We've only known each other for three days!

'So no matter how fast you think we're going I'm going to tell you what I felt since we first met.'

Since we first met. Was it love at first sight? I thought back to the first we met and remembered thinking he was extremely hot but I'd never really thought about love. I wasn't even sure if I even believed in love at first sight! I loved the idea of it that's for sure but I never thought it was possible. I always believed you have to know someone to love them. Know their flaws, likes, dislikes, fears, what makes them smile, even things as simple as their favourite colour! But as I thought about this I realised Jacob did know these things. Maybe not all of them but after staying up all night talking to him and even just being with him we'd learnt so much about each other.

But this still didn't help me! Jacob was right. I was scared as hell! But did that mean I didn't love him? I was so confused!

Suddenly I piece of advice I'd heard somewhere before popped into my head:

'Think one thing: Can you live without them? Would you be ok if they suddenly got up and walked out of your life? Only the answer to that can truly determine if you love someone.'

I thought hard. Would I be fine with it if Jacob suddenly decided to get up and walk away? Just like he said he would do...for me.

Ever since we'd met not so long ago, Jacob had always put my feelings first; constantly making sure I was ok. He'd treated me like a princess. He'd held me when I cried, stood up for me when I was hurt, laughed with me whenever possible, and kissed me when I promised to be his. He'd done everything a normal guy does in the space of a few weeks or months, in the matter of three days. He'd been my friend, my lover, my confident, my protecter and my everything for the past three days.

"Jacob?" I said finally looking up at him.

"Mhm?"

"I think I love you too." I expected Jacob to burst into a massive grin and lift me up and twirl me around. But his face stayed deadly serious and in a matter of seconds of me saying this his lips crashed down on mine. I was shocked but greedily excepted his kisses. After a while he climbed on top of me, causing me to lean back onto the pillow. His hands held my face close to his while his fingers tangled in my hair. I came up for breath and Jacob began kissing along my jaw and down my neck. His kisses went across my chest and I shivered in pleasure as I played with the hair on the back of his neck. He moaned and I smiled at the reaction. He looked up at me from where he'd been trailing kisses across my chest and I saw the pure happiness and pleasure in his eyes. His lips quickly came back to mine and I couldn't help but shiver again. Jacob suddenly pulled away from my lips and sat up. I groaned but what came next I didn't mind at all. His hands went to the bottom of his shirt and he lifted it over his head. I gazed as his muscles flexed and felt myself drooling. Jacob smirked as he saw my staring at his perfect body and lifted me up by my hands so I too was sat up. I was still looking down at his chest when he kissed my forehead. I looked up to see him smiling down at me. I smiled back and leaned in to place soft kisses all over his face. He chuckled and I smiled against his face. He groaned as I kissed the corner of his mouth, teasing him and I laughed. But when I went to kiss the other side of his lips he moved so we were fully kissing once more. I giggled as he lifted me up by my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. He layed me back down with him on top and began kissing me again. I felt his fingers playing with the edge of my top and broke the kiss the look up at him. I nodded and he obviously knew what I meant because he looked surprised.