Chapter 1: Him

Sitting there, the young boy sighed depressingly. He didn't think his life would end up the way it is. No parents, alone in such small apartment with his beloved Aunt. Why such tragic happened? His insanity has gotten to him, making him "hurt them" leading him away. Now, stuck in a small room, looking out the window was all he could do for now until he was enrolled for school.
A knock was placed on his door,
"Jackson, sweety? May I come in?" The sound of his aunt made his expression lighten up.
"Y-yes, Aunt Gale.." he responded with more of a loud whisper. He turned to face the door, awaiting for her to walk in.
"Hey, honey.. how you feel?" her smile seem to be contagious, but Jackson didn't have the same feeling to smile back. Instead he just nodded.
"I feel okay..."
"Just okay?" He finally showed a soft smile, knowing she was trying to be funny.
"I feel happy." His smile widened.
"Glad to hear that dear, anyways... this should make you feel happier! Guess who finally got accepted into highschool!?" His eyes lightened up, was it finally true that he was able to go and meet new people?
"A-are you serious!?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 16, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fast...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें