Chapter 1-Hogwarts Train

Welcome to my new fanfiction. I will try to upload as often as possible but...it's me I'm very forgetful and clumsy so...lol. Anyways yes this is a Harry Potter Fanfic and the plot is still in the making so the first couple of chapters may change at some point depending on whether I see fit to or not.

Well enjoy! May you be blessed by the moon and DRINK LOTS OF MILK!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hogwarts Train:

Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Gyole walked down the train's hallway trying to find an empty compartment since they were kicked out of the one they were originally in. They got to the very end and peeked in the compartment, only seeing one other person in it. The person seemed like another first year so they walked in hoping to be allowed to stay. The young boy looked up and they froze.

The boy had an angelic, innocent, soft structured face with pale almost white skin, full pink lips seemingly to always be in a pout, and striking icy blue/white eyes. He had long silky midnight black hair with silver highlights and faded tips that were in a braid stopping a little below his small petit waist with bangs brushed to his left half covering his eye. On top of his head were two silky black fluffy cat ears along with a matching fluffy cat tail. His eyes widen on sight of seeing other people and he dropped the book he was reading.

Gregory was the first one to snap back into it followed by the boy than Vincent. He dropped to one knee and picked up the fallen book. He hesitated a little and slowly as to not scare the boy, held out the book to him, "Here, your book."

The boy reached out with small delicate fingers and grasped the book with a small light, "Thanks." He then thought for a minute and gestured to the seats across from him indicating they were allowed to stay if they wanted to. Vincent and Gregory took their seats.

Vincent was the first to speak, "I'm Vincent Crabbe and this is Gregory Gyole. Nice to meet you, what's your name?" He held out his hand in greeting.

The boy hesitated but still grasped Vincent's hand in a small handshake, "Icies, Icies Black." The boy, or rather Icies, pulled his hand back and laid it in his lap alongside his other one.

Gregory and Vincent froze once more in shock. This was Icies Black! The long lost now found son of Sirius Black and Lily Evans! He was only found last year and was rumored to have been tortured and beaten and starved his whole life. No wonder he was shy and scared around others. They looked at each other and both nodded in agreement to a silent statement. They were going to protect Icies rather he likes it or not!

Gregory looked back at Icies, "Well Icies don't worry about anything. We're going to protect you, if you would allow us, that is." Icies looked at them in complete shock. He seemed to recovered couple of minutes later.

He looked embarrassed about something, almost scared but right before they could ask he spoke in a whisper, "Do you mean you will be my friends?" They looked at each other than back at him.

"Yes." Said them both in a firm strong voice yet their eyes shown bright with honestly, that Icies couldn't help but give a small smile.

Icies ears twitched, "Thank you....Vince and Greg." Vincent and Gregory smiled at their new nicknames and started a conversation that lasted until they needed to get ready to leave. They all stood up to leave since they were to be given their uniform tomorrow at school. Vincent and Gregory took this time to see what Icies wore and were not surprised to see it fitted his personality completely.

Icies was wearing a long sleeve shirt that only went down to halfway down his chest showing off his stomach and was longer in the back, flowing down to the back of his knees. It was colored black but with silver along the edges. He had on black shorts that went to mid-thigh and was slightly puffy. He also had on high length socks that went slightly above his knees and was covered with knee high black boots with silver laces and heels.

"You look really nice in those clothes, Ice." Icies was surprise at his new nickname but more surprised at the compliment.

He looked down blushing, "Thanks." Vince and Greg laughed at the boy's cuteness.

"Come on, let's go." They walked down and out the train. After finding the giant man shouting for the first years to follow him, they walked down the steep walkway towards the river. Vince and Greg were surprise when they each felt small delicate hands hold one of theirs but when they saw Icies, they smiled down at him earning another small smile from the boy. They allowed the boy to hold their hands and even squeeze his hands in reassurance as they walked closer and closer to the last part of their journey to Hogwarts.