XXI

decemeber 7th 2014

tatum

well about a two months ago my best friend since i was 5 years old asked me on a date and i said yes.

today is our first date and i'm a nervous wreck. of course i'm comfortable around dylan but i don't want this date to go horribly wrong and ruin our new friendship.

marissa crystal and holland came over to help me get ready for my date. by the time is was 7:57 i was finished and waiting for dylan. (outfit above)

i was finally calm and ready to go on my day with my best friend and then then there was a knock at the door. my opened wide and marissa pushed me towards the door.

dylan

my hands were sweating and i was fidgeting with my watch. ty knocked on the door for me and tatum answered looking gorgeous as ever.

"h-hi" she stuttered putting a piece of hair behind her ear.

"h-hi" i smiled back

"hey beautiful" colton said to holland waking through the door

"is daniel here?" crystal asked

"where else would i be?" he poked his head around the corner smiling"

"come here" ty smiled walking to marissa

soon it was just tatum and i in the doorway

"ready gorgeous" i spoke smiling causing her to blush

she nodded and grabbed a hold of my arm.

we took the elevator to the first floor and once outside her eyes lit up.

"well you only get the best"

she giggled with joy and ran over towards the horse and carriage. i hopped in with her and told the driver where to go.

while riding it started to get cold, so i pulled tatum into my side to keep her warm.

"so where are we going?" she asked happily

"it's a surprise" i smirked

~~~

we arrived back at the hotel and tatum had a confused look on her face.

i shook my head and laughed telling her to follow me and so she did.

getting back to her apartment i opened the door for her to see what our friends set up for us.

there were lights everywhere along with candles, there were flower petals on the floor leading to the living room with the view of he city, and then there was the picnic set up for us.

"you did all this?" she asked

"no, I thought of the idea, but our friends set it up for us" i smiled at her

"it's, it's so beautiful" she smiled

"not as beautiful as you" i blushed

she just giggled and grabbed my hand so we could sit.

i had made little peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because that's what our parents made us everyday for lunch.

for drinks we had hot chocolate, just the way we like it, this time with little brownie bites for dessert.

"wow dyl" she sighed

"you called me dyl!" i smiled happily making her laugh

"yeah i realized i liked that better than dylan" she giggled

"alright tate" i smiled she laid her head on my lap

the eye contact we had was strong and i could feel myself leaning to her lips. then sparks flew.

i could feel all my insides erupting from the slightest touch. our lips moved in sync and she smiled into the kiss making me smile.

i opened my eyes to see her liking at me biting her lip.

"ahh don't do that" i groaned

"why" she pouted

"because we're only on the first date" i smirked

"agh! dyl" she said run in towards her room

"hey come back here" i laughed chasing after her

the door was slightly opened and i peeked through the opening and saw her lifting her shirt over her head.

she turned her head and made eye contact with me, smirked, then looked away. i slowly walked through the door after she had a sorts bra on and spandex.

"i'm gonna go get cl-"

"bottom drawer left nightstand" she directed

i slid the drawer open and there were the clothes i let her borrow when we stayed at Tyler's house. i grabbed the clothes and changed in the bathroom.

i walked into the living room to see her cleaning up. i helped and by the time it was midnight we made our way back to her room to sleep.

i laid down while she got something form the closet. my sweatshirt.

"when did you get that?" i asked

"you left it in my car when we drove to cali." she smiled

"does it still smell like me" i asked laughing

"unfortunately not" she pouted

i took the sweatshirt and ran to my apartment grabbing my cologne and sweatpants.

i came back and she was sitting there with her hands out. after changing into my clothes she looked so cute. i couldn't help but smile and take a picture.

i posted the picture on instagram with the caption "my girl + my clothes = adorable"

she got a notification and smiled when she saw the picture.

"so i'm your girl now"

"you always have i just didn't notice it" i smiled  laying down.

"i'm tired" she yawned

she laid her head on my chest and put her arm over my torso along win her leg on mine.

i kissed her forehead and whispered a soft goodnight.

===============================
vote⭐️
comment😋
love you babes💋