- Update: Cheers to Good and Bad News -

Three words.

Oh. my. lord.

It has been so long since I have been on Wattpad, months or even years maybe. I'm so surprised that there are still people who are reading up till this very day. Before I get on with this update, I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this book one of the most successful books I have ever (as in ever) made. Well, despite the fact that reading bits and pieces of my chapters again, holy moly, there are mistakes everywhere, I feel so ashamed.c':

Before I get on with what I have been doing these months, I will summarize it to three words:

- School

- Eat

- Sleep

** For those who didn't want to know the rest of what happened, those are three words that will summarize everything and you may scroll down for the rest of the news I'm about to tell you.cx  **

I have been focusing myself mainly on school, lots of studying, stress, and right when I'd get home, I'd eat, run upstairs, and do my school stuff, then sleep. Even though I'm currently seventeen, I'm already enrolled in college classes for a University because of my grades. Transitioning from high school, average classes to college-AP like classes was shocking for me. So that's when I just didn't have time to write anymore. (Plus, I am actually addicted to this cute game called Habbo. It's really fun. Shh.)

Good News:

I'M GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING AS OF TODAY. PROMISE, CROSS MY HEART. One of the reasons is because my best friend (Janelle), started mentioning about writing and if I liked it, and Wattpad brought me memories. So, here I am, pledging to continue.cx And of course, because I miss everyone and writing. 

Bad News:

- Slow Updates: I am in a one week break from Uni right now, so I will take my time to get Chapter 28 finished and ready to go. The next update will probably be in March, and I'll be out of Uni by the first week of May. Till then, I can update more. So please be patient.c':

- Sequel: I really would like to have the Sequel considering, I already have the cover for it too, the plot, etc. So hopefully, just hopefully, I will be able to finish The Babysitter as soon as I could, and the way I'd like it to. I'd also consider towards what people would like to happen, sequel or no sequel after reading the ending of The Babysitter.

- Grammatical Errors along with Spelling: I am deeply sorry for the many errors and chapters to still be corrected. I will try to fix them or find someone to do that for me if I really need it (but I wouldn't want to put that hard work on someone else's hand).

THAT IS IT FOR THIS UPDATE. 

Feel free to comment below what you think, what you guys have been up to, and how your day is going. I will be replying when I can. Thank you for the long patience and stay lovely.

- J.