Epilogue - Oliver

Ten years after Savannahs Epilogue.

It has been seventeen years since I re-connected with my daughter. I am now the proud granddad to twelve gorgeous grandbabies. Noah, Chase and Bentley are now seventeen; Christian and Brooklyn are fifteen and a half. Ash, Xavier and Jeremy are thirteen.

Then there's Logan Rhys, Sydney Bailey and Serenity May the last set of triplets who are now ten. Last of all there's two year old Dylan Landon, who came as a bit of a shock to the family but is loved no less.

I had met my wife, Abigail, three years ago. She's another wolf who lost her mate ten years ago. She has a twenty eight year old son Tomas, so Alexis has a younger brother now. Well step brother.

He has two children, a girl who is five and another little girl who is three with his mate Destiny.

Savannah and José now have twin boys, Samuel and Harrison, who are six. Savannah's little girl, Mia, is ten today, and the whole family is having a party.

"Granddaddy! Come play with us!" Serenity calls out, and I immediately follow her request, joining in the game of stuck in the mud.

"Daddy! What are you doing?" Alexis shouts out to me "you promised you would co the BBQ!" Dylan is held on her hip; he's a real mummy's boy and doesn't leave her side if it can be helped.

"Sorry baby girl" I say to her "I'll finish the game with the kid's then man the BBQ"

"Thanks daddy" she replies, stroking Dylan's blond hair soothingly, and kisses the top of his head that rests on her shoulder.

"Mummy, I'm hungwy" Dylan tells her.

"Ok, baby, let's get you some food." Alexis Sais, and walks of towards the house and out of the garden.

Soon I have finished the game and walk over to the BBQ. "You aright, hon?" Abigail asks, coming up behind me.

I grin and turn around, wrapping my arms around her and resting my head on top of hers.

"Fine, Honey" I tell her "you?"

"Good" she reply's "I'm enjoying spending time with our fourteen grandchildren. Wow, when I say that it sounds like loads!"

When I had told her how many grandchildren I had she was shocked, but instantly fell in love with Alexis and her children when she met her.

"Ummm, I spose so" I murmur back, then pulling away to get on with BBQing the food.

"Grandad" Macey, Tomas' youngest Sais pulling on my trouser leg.

"Yes, Macey" I answer her.

"I can't find my daddy" she tells me.

I look around and spot him and his wife sitting with the other adults in the corner of the garden. I pick Macey up and head over to my step son.

"DADDY!" Macey shouts as we approach him and he comes into view.

"Pumpkin, what's wrong?" he asks.

"I want a cuddle" she replies, jumping out of my arms and into Tomas'.

Soon we are sitting down and eating dinner. Hayden sat at one end of the table, and I sat at the other, the table is so big I can barely see him from here.

Noah stands and hits his glass with a knife to catch people's attention, and waits for the whole table to fall silent.

"I would like to announce that Cooper, Bentley and I have found our mate!" he shouts, and the whole table erupts into applause.

"Oh, my baby boys have found their mate!" Alexis squeals "Who is it!" she asks them.

"Marley!" Chase tells her.

All eyes turn to Marley, Maxes son, and Hayden's betas daughter.

"I...um" She mumbles. Marley has always been shy. No one knew about her until about two years ago when Maxes run away mate turned up, took Marley's bags out the car, then handed a letter to Max and said good bye to her daughter before driving away.

"Oh! That's so great! You know I always thought of you like a daughter and now you are one of my daughters!" Alexis tells her, getting out of her chair and running to hug the very startled girl.

"Everyone shove up and let my new daughter in law sit next to her mates!" Alexi's demands and everyone instantly moves so Marley is forced to sit between Noah and Bentley.

Two years later

"I want you to meet your first lot of great-grandbabies" Bentley says in a hushed tone. He was always the most reserved of the triplets, but also much wiser.

"There gorgeous" I whisper, looking at the four babies that lay in their cots.

"You did good Marley" I tell her, and she grins at me through her exhaustion.

"Thanks Grandad Ollie" she replies.

"So, what did you name them?" I ask her, the boys are all dotting on the new-borns.

"Well, the little girl in Noah's arms is Ashley, then the other little girl in Chases arms, that's Alexis after her Nanny, then the other little girl in Bentleys arms is Madeline, after her great grandma" she informs me, making my eyes tear up.

"Thank you" I whisper to her.

"That's ok, granddad Ollie. Now, our little boy in Bentleys arms, and the future alpha, that's Ollie Hayden" she continues, and I lean down and kiss her forehead in thanks.

"Now, let me hold one of my great-grandbabies!" I announce into the room.

"Here you go, granddad" Bentley Sais, handing Ollie to me, and he frowns as his daddy's arms leave him.

"You're so gorgeous" I whisper to him. "And I know you will make your daddy's proud.