Chapter 45 - I was home

We're so close to 2k views so I've been updating more regularly. Please like, comment and add to your reading list so I know you're enjoying the book. It keeps me motivated knowing you're out there.

I have so many more chapters left in my head for Lauren and Ethan but this actual book will probably end soon. Just not sure whether to continue their story in another book or just finish it all off in one book and let the epilogue do its thing explaining what happens down the track. Please let me know what you prefer.

Thanks for all your support.

R Debs xox

Lauren's POV

The next few weeks went by like a blur. We'd been all over Europe and my parents were finally here with me in Paris. They'd also decided to do a cruise and go back to Cyprus for a week making the most of their time on this side of the world. This was the 2nd time we'd now gone to Paris. It was truly an amazing City.

It was nice having my Parents here with me. Mum was star struck during the Paris shows. Beyonce and Jay Z were actually in the crowd two rows in front of them. There were so many celebs not to mention the cream of the crop in the fashion and modelling industry. It was insane.

Chanel and I were getting on so well. Her finance who was a famous comedian was also meeting up with her in New York. We agreed to go on a double date. She organised tickets for us to go see one of his shows, then we were going out to a club afterwards.

I communicated with Ethan every day we generally text during late nights, called during my short days and skyped on weekends. His court case was in 2 days then he was leaving for New York. We were departing Paris for the last time in about 48 hours. Mum and Dad were going to start their cruise tomorrow.

I missed all my friends but especially T. I got random text messages mostly when I was asleep. I loved seeing their message light up the screen. Mark text me how much fun they had with Ethan last Friday night. Elliot text that Ethan was so hot when he ate steak. T told me my fight with that model went viral and she was proud of me. I got little messages like those all the time, it just made my day.

*****************************
I woke up this morning excited. We were leaving for New York today. In less than 15 hours Ethan would be in my arms. Ethan text me late last night about the court case. It got thrown out of court. He didn't have to pay back the debt and the judge agreed the club acted without integrity and provided him alcohol in so encouraging him to gamble. They did say that Ethan acted irrational but was under duress and he should never of been allowed to place such high risk bets, but the clubs intention was for him to win never to lose and drive up their profits from his gambling. The club argued in their defence that they thought he'd keep gambling until all debt was recovered but Ethan's lawyer protested that the lose was so great it spooked even a drunken man to stop. It was such a relief for him to have won. He sounded so much clearer, lighter and happier.

Chanel and I grabbed breakfast then brought our luggage down into the lobby for checkout. Helen had organised a bus for her models which consisted of about 20 of us. We all piled into the bus and were on our way to the airport. Sean was still a little flirty but he managed to hook up with some of the other models which meant I was in the clear and he was now more relaxed around me.

We got to the airport then checked in, the countdown was on within 2 hours we were taking off for New York. I couldn't wait for 930pm tonight when Ethan would land. He was getting a cab straight from the airport and heading for me. Tonight was a party night but Helen said I could leave as soon as Ethan arrived. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day with the show so Ethan could sleep in then come by and watch the show then we'd head out for dinner and then to the afterparty.