1.1

"Live stream time!" Calum giggled once he and Ashton had gotten everything set up. We were now live to any of their fans that wanted to watch.

"Okay! So, I know we haven't done one of these in a while." Calum said, sitting down on the couch in front of the laptop. I watched Ashton put his arm around Calum without thinking.

"But I was thinking, and I decided that we're going to answer you, the fan's questions today! Not in the way we usually do though." Calum chirped and looked at me as I sat down next to him.

"We're going to answer them like a game show!" Calum smiled brightly. "With me, your host and your two contestants, Luke and Ashton!" Ashton drummed his fingers on his leg while Calum talked. "So, are you two ready?" Calum asked and looked at me and Ashton.

"Hell yeah." I smiled while Ashton just nodded.

"Awesome!" Calum said and started scrolling through Twitter. "Our first question goes to Ashton." Calum looked at him.

"So, from princess.hood on Twitter, if you could change places with any celebrity, who would it be?" Calum asked.

"Hm, Ryan Reynolds." Ashton said and put his head on Calum's shoulder. "I'm so jet-lagged." He mumbled.

"Shh." Calum patted Ashton's head slightly. "Luke, your question."

I moved slightly and looked at Calum as Ashton's phone rang. "This one is from hemmingsheight. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would you choose?" He asked.

"Shit, I don't know." I laughed. "Some type of blue maybe? Not like I'm actually going to do it."

Ashton mumbled something in Calum's ear and he nodded. "Okay, we gotta make this quick. Last question!" Calum scrolled through Twitter and smiled. "This one is for both of you, but we'll go to Ashton first, okay?" Ashton and I nodded.

"From mochax, the fans want to know why Luke Hemmings tries so hard to act straight." Calum asked and looked at Ashton.

I bit my lip, recognising the username and realising who had sent to the question in.

"Um, maybe because he's not acting and he actually is?" Ashton said tiredly, though it came out as more of a question.

Calum nodded. "Luke, what's your answer?" He asked, turning to me.

"Maybe he tried to so hard to act straight because he's not sure of his actual sexuality and wants to figure that out before he puts labels on himself." I said quietly, speaking in third person.