blechgarage

We all produce metal page metal garages in several vehicles. Proposed simply by our company products are characterized by high resistance to negative weather conditions and mechanical damage. Each made by our metal blaszak is based on solid supplies such as galvanized as well as cold-bent angles. All our structures are covered with a coating of metal primero paint, which further strengthens their level of resistance. Available in an assortment of our own sheet metal [http://www.garagen24.at/maritom/blog.html garagen aus blech] are many uses. They are used among other things because utility rooms, production facility, depots, etc . Offered by us are given with gate and also doors that can be installed anywhere in the building.

We offer overhead doors as well as double doors, to ensure that our customers can adjust some elements of our own products to their anticipation. All gates and also doors from our own offer have safe locked, protected furthermore from burglary security badges. Prices on offer at our store style - due to the supply of the floor and installation of the electrical program - are much more than the products offered by your competitors, but choosing our own products you can be positive they are worth the money. The price depends on the selected design and possible additional equipment or style changes made on the request of the client. We operate over the whole province associated with Pomerania and satisfy orders from all over Polish.

More information you can find on our website: [http://www.garagen24.at/maritom/blog.html http://www.garagen24.at]