Love Reject:A Sebaciel Fanfiction

I lied in the now half empty bed,"Where did i go wrong?" I thought to myself. 

How could i have possibly made Ciel this mad?  all I said was "Why cant you pay more attention to me ciel for fucks sake im your husband?" 

The tears i had been holding back were starting to come out as i wished for nothing more than to have my beloved in my arms once more. 

Is that so much to ask? That ciel pay more attention to me than his godforsaken job as the queens guard dog? 

I was tired but i had grown so accustomed to falling asleep with my beloved in my arms that i didnt know if i would be able to sleep without him lying next to me. I sighed and tried not to think about the absentness of my love as i pulled the duvet over my slender frame.

I heard a knock at the door to the bedroom witch i had locked. "It couldnt possibly be Ciel" I thought to myself, ciel was way too prideful to appologize 

"Sebasttian open the door..pplease" I sighed as I rose from the bed in my normal sleep attire a pair of boxers and went to open the door to see a rare sight. Ciel holding a beautiful black kitten. 

"Sebastian, I'm sorry you feel as if I dont pay you enough attention, I hope you know I don't do it on purpose I would never do it on purpose, its just  I get so caught up in work an- I cut my young love off with a short yet passionate kiss. 

I smiled as ciel started blushing. Ciel held out the kitten "Her name is brina, I got her to show you how sorry i am you can keep her" my jaw dropped as i was shocked that Ciel would go as far as to buy me a kitten to show how sorry he was. 

"Thank you so much love" I said as i held the beautiful kitten whos fur was as black as night.

 Ciel smiled, "no problem baby i think we should head to sleep now" he said as he started puting on one of my tee shirts as he did every night.

 I climbed into bed with my love and pulled the duvet over us. As my habit would intail I turned twords my lover and opend up my arms,witch in a matter of minutes he had scooted into."I love you Sebastian" he wispered as he fell asleep with his head on my chest and my arms wrapped around him."I love you too, Ciel" I said I kissed my beloveds forehead and I too let sleep overtake me