Chapter One

It was a normal day. Everything was done and over with. Superboy, Aqualad, Artemis, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Red Arrow, and I (Robin), we had finished saving the league and the world. We thought it was over, finished. We were so wrong...

The team and I were on a mission that Batman himself assigned to us. Joker got out of prison and had allied himself with several more villains from different territories. The league was busy so Batman asked us to fight beside him to take down the villains.

When we got to the warehouse with Joker and the other villains, we were all shocked.

Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Bane, even a lot more villains were around us, We were all surrounded. 

Superboy went after the strongest of the villains while everyone else split up to fight the rest.

Batman got Joker and Harley Quinn, I got Poison Ivy and Scarecrow.

I don't know what happened but I felt like a ton of bricks slammed me into concrete. My head hit a wall hard making me see black for a bit. I was picked by my throat. My arms and legs were covered in vines now as I came to. A knife was pressed to my throat now replacing the hand.

Joker had me and he looked like he was ready for the kill. I even had a gun to my head thanks to the Riddler. 

The team stopped fighting, watching as I was being used as leverage. The Joker was laughing at them as he let his knife cut my throat a bit.

I felt a warm trickle of my blood drip and soak into my costume under my neck. My breath hitched and saw Batman make a move. My fingers twitched slightly to let him know that no matter what happened next everything would be okay.

Joker seen the small movements and grinned as he pulled his knife away from my neck and lowered it. Joker grabbed my chin and lifted it up. The last words I heard from him chilled me to the bone. 

"Bye Bye, little birdie! HAHAHAHA!" 

All I saw was a flash of light after pain in my stomach. I heard screams of my teammates and my father figure before everything went dark. All I know was that I smiled before hitting the ground, wherever I was.