Chapter 52

Baby Blues_Chapter 52

"You sure you're going to be okay?" Zayn asked, as Emma was getting ready to get out of the car.

She reached up and gently touched his cheek with her hand. "I'll be fine. Besides, we both need to get out for a while."

Zayn caught her hand with his and kissed her palm.

"I love you." He said. Leaning in to brush her lips with his.

"And I love you." She hugged him and got out of the car. "Now be a good boy and go buy me something." She said with a giggle. She waved as he backed out of the driveway.

Emma turned towards the house. The house that she and Harry had shared for a long time. She opened the door with her key.

"Harry?" she called out.

He wasn't expecting her, so she didn't know where he was.

She walked through the kitchen and looked out into the pool area. He wasn't there.

Her ear caught a sound. A piano. Then she knew where he was. He was in his studio.

As she approached it, she could hear him singing. She loved his voice.

His back was to the door so he didn't see her standing there in the doorway.

He continued to play and sing as Emma watched in amazement.

When the rain is blowing in your face

And the whole world is on your case

I could offer you a warm embrace

To make you feel my love

When evening shadows and the stars appear

And there is no one to dry your tears

I could hold you for a million years

To make you feel my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet

And I would never do you wrong

I've known it from the moment that we met

There's not doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue

I'd go crawling down the avenue

There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do

To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on a rolling sea

And on the highway of regret

The winds of change are blowing wild and free

You ain't seen nothin' like me yet

There and nothin' that I wouldn't do

Go to the ends of the earth for you

Make you happy make your dreams come true

To make you feel my love

Emma could feel the tears pouring down her cheeks as she listened to the words of the song.

She had always loved Harry. And she knew that he always loved her, she just didn't realize until that moment how much.

"Are you just going to stand there all day?" he asked without turning around.

"How did you know I was here?" she asked, quickly wiping away the tears.

"You aren't very sneaky." He said with a smirk.

Emma came up behind him and hugged him. "Why do you keep things so bottled up inside?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Emma came around to face him and then sat down next to him. "Haz, stop."

He had his head bent down. Not wanting to look at her.

Not wanting his face to give away his emotions. He moved to stand up but she made him sit back down.

"Look at me."

Harry looked at her. Tears in his eyes.

Emma reached up and brushed them away with her hands.

He caught her hands with his and kissed them. He leaned in and gently kissed her.

His lips were like a feather. Without waiting for her permission or denial, he kissed her further.

Capturing her lips with his. Pushing his tongue inside of her mouth. Wanting to taste her. All of her.

Emma put up no resistance. Her arms wrapped around him, drawing him close.

She could feel his hands moving to her breasts and she moaned at his touch. She pulled away from him, breathless.

"Harry."

"Oh God love, I'm sorry. That should never have happened. What was I thinking?" He stood up quickly.

Forcing himself away from her.

She came to stand behind him once again, wrapping her arms around him. Not letting go.

"Harry. I love you. I will always love you. You know that right?"

He didn't answer her. He couldn't face her.

"Look at me."

Harry turned to look at her once again. "I know."

"Then this is one of the last good bye's we'll share. Harry, you were and will always be my first love. You'll always have that special place in my heart. Please remember that. But I moved on. Zaynis my life. Without him, I don't know how I could've gotten through this nightmare."

"Emma, I.."

"Let me finish."

"Okay."

"I want you to be happy. I want Zayn to be happy. Especially after I'm gone. You need someone in your life. Someone to love."

"I love you."

Emma sighed at his announcement. "I know Harry, but you have to let me go. Promise me that you won't dwell on the past or what might've been. That you'll live your life and be happy."

"I promise." he said with a heavy sigh. "It isn't going to be easy."

"No one said life was easy."

Harry pulled her into his arms once again and just held her. Not wanting to let go.

Emma held him as his tears began to flow once again. "Come on Styles, take me to lunch."

"Okay. Let me change."

As they were shown to their table, Harry held Emma back slightly.

"Emma, you didn't?"

"Didn't what?" she asked innocently as she saw Elise and went to hug her.

Harry just shook his head and smiled. He walked towards the two women and hugged Elise warmly. "Elise, nice to see you. Did you know about this lunch 'date'?" he asked as Emma buried her head behind her menu.

Elise seemed to blush. "Um, well. Sort of."

Harry looked over at Emma and smiled. "You're lucky I love you so much you."

Emma began a fit of giggles and couldn't seem to stop. Both Harry and Elise joined in.

It was good to hear Harry laugh.

Emma hoped that Elise would be the one to put a smile back on his face for good.

"To Make You Feel My Love" by Garth Brooks

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_3027/garth-brooks/tpx_1183250