Drama :Chapter 16

I wish there was a day in my life where i don't have to put up with the boys who ruined my life, the boy who said he'll protect me forever then hurts me himself You see the world is full of lies. I've always learnt to slit my wrists, cut my thighs. Fake a smile and dry my eyes. Hate my self and hate my life. 

Welcome to the world of lies.

I notice my next door neighbor is moving out. Good never liked them. They were always complaining but then again they sometimes help when our dad comes around but most of the time they ignore our endless screeches. They were one of the first people to call the police when i started screaming and crying. I'm guessing they are sick of it. 

I trudge along and hear cries booming from the house." NO! Please stop!" Leela cried. I charge in and find my mum with a broken bottle in the hand and in the other tugging Leela's hair. I bolt over to them and pushed mum out the way. She stumbles back and hits her head on the counter.

I hugged Leela tightly before turning to my drunken mother. "What is wrong with you? You were strong and now your hitting you own daughter. Your disgusting. Your turning into him." I spat in her face. She laughs dryly "You are the reason I drink. I get hit cause of you kids and i cant take it anymore! You bitches he was ok before you came along" The blame she put on us made me feel worthless, that a surprise.

It makes Leela cry louder. A large red mark tattooed her face. "I thought you were the best mum but your like him. A fucking abusing shit." I spat, mum gasps and lingers hover her face next to mine over mine. "You take that back"

I glare at her not saying a word .Her limp arm slaps me across my face. The sting didn't hurt it was the fact my own mother hit me. "Your not my mother, your nothing to me." I turn my back from her and take Leela to her room. She was crying non stop. 

"Shush Lee it'll be fine she's just in a hard place." I comforted my sister."By the way where is Alex?"

"Her mum picked her up just in time because mum came in after." She manged to say through sobs. I nodded and stroked her brown hair, she got from mum. My hair is black getting it from the devil known as my dad. "And then what happened?" I wanted to know what caused my mum to be like this. 

"I- i don't know she suddenly stumbled in and i went to check on her.I asked her whats wrong and she just attacked me. "Wow. I though my mum knew better." Don't worry Lee as long as I'm here it don't matter. I'm not letting you get hurt"

---

After the whole drama mum passed out in her room and Leela locked her self in her room .Our Dad is probably lying on the street drunk and I'm here alone. Its only 8pm. The people next door was moving in already .I peek out from my bed room. A family was moving in, a boy around my age picking on his little sister who was adorable. He started playing with her and it was the cutest sight. Him being lanky took her doll, she being tiny couldn't reach it out of his teasing hands. I chuckle to my self and sat back on my bed.

Ding dong. The door bell rings. I wait for someone to answer but there's no one there. 

Ding dong. There it goes again. I groan and get out of my comfortable position and run down stairs.

Ding dong. Fucking hell this guy cant wait. "I'm coming." I screamed and rummaged through the desk for keys. I look in the mirror, to realize i look a mess. I finally open the door revealing a hot blonde boyhopefully my age."Hi I-" He started. I yelp and shut the door on his face. 7

Oh No. What am i doing?

I look back in the mirror and  tried to fix my face. What a bad day he picked. I opened the door "Hi sorry about that, about me." 

He slightly chuckles looking at the ground then looks at me with his bright blue eyes."No problem as long as you don't shut the door on me again." His accent was strong but not American.

"We just moved next door my mum wanted me to say hi" I nodded. 

"Well I'm Layla and hey." I felt my cheeks getting hot, I'm so awkward.He smiles showing his pearly teeth."Your accent.Where you from?" I asked.

"Australia my family and my friends moved here." Understandable.

"I also wanted to ask you, where is Omaha high school" He scratches the back of his head flexing his arms. I bit my lip "Oh i go there are you going there?" I smile trying not to look at his packed arms

."Yeah my friends already getting rides but I'm not" We laugh in sync.

"I'll give you a ride tomorrow if you want?" Welcome nice Layla.

His face brightens "Great thanks can i have your number?" I nod and give my number underneath 'My sexy bitch' and he does the same to mine but i don't check the name yet.

"Bye" I say

."See ya" He winked and walked away.

I look at my phone and check the name it was under.

'Future bae'