3: Never Point Out Her Flaws

My night after I had left Maria's house was very peaceful as I dreamt about her. Her hair was shiny due to the moon and stars looking down at her beauty. She put them both to shame. When I woke up I stayed in bed thinking of her. She was so amazingly pretty and her personality shone.

The sun started to rise higher into the sky but I didn't move. I couldn't stop thinking about Maria as I rolled over and got out of bed. I didn't have anything on my body and of course Maria was standing there.

"Well good morning." I tried to pull off a normal voice but due to the panic on my face I could not pull it off. My voice rose and my cheeks turned the color of the romantic flower.

"Oh. Hello." She giggled as she looked me up and down. I actually kind of hoped she liked what she saw but at the same time I was greatly embarrassed.

"Can you go for a minute?" I questioned after coughing to get my voice normal.

"No. I think I'll stay." She smiled and showed it off beautifully.

"Umm... Okay." I ran to the other side of the room and rummaged through my drawers. I finally found something suitable and threw it on.

"So... about what you said last night..." Maria started.

I took a deep breath in and gulped, "Yeah?" I asked her nervously.

Had she heard me? I know realized I hadn't wanted her to. It was just me speaking my should be left unspoken emotions. I really had hoped they could just be left unknown. She really did not need to say anything more. I knew she was going to flip or something. It really was a bad idea for me to say such a thing to my best friend. I did like her, I think, but that does not mean she has to know.

-Hey wait, maybe she doesn't. Just let the cute Maria June talk would you? It could be a lot worse.

*Who are you?

-Your conscious.

*Why are you talking to me?

-To stop you from having a heart attack over something that is most likely nothing.

*How do you know it's nothing? It could and most likely is everything. My life could be ruined. I could of just one handedly ruined it.

-No you didn't wreck it. LET HER TALK!!!

*Okay okay I'll let her talk. Calm down.

-Good. :D

"You can just buy the cupcakes it doesn't matter." She sighed as she said it like it really didn't matter. It mattered to me though.

"Why did you tell me something and then completely change your mind? Why didn't you just stick with your decision?" I questioned her with wonder.

"Hey! All girls are like that. Do NOT point out girls flaws." She said with a shocked look on her face like I should know this already.

"So I guess now I owe you three cupcakes?" I pointed it out.

"No. You owe me two." She confused the hell out of me.

"What do you mean? That was your third piece of advice that you have given me. That means three cupcakes." I pointed it out like it was an obvious dumb thing everyone should know.

"Nope. Not this time. This time I want ice-cream." She smiled very big like a two year old kid.

"I don't have any ice cream." I said.

"Well we need to fix that." After she said it she looked around the room and saw my car keys on my bedside table. She dashed to my table and grabbed them, got past me, and ran down the stairs laughing the whole way until she burst out the door to the drive way.