FORTY-ONE| facing my daddy

"You went out wearing that?!" Harry yelled. "And why do I smell alcohol?! Have you been drinking?!"

Gray and I had just walked in and I felt like murdering Harry at this very fucking moment. I have the worst headache in the fucking world! All that fucking ass cares about is yelling and being a fucking shit-ass parent!

"It's just a fucking dress!" I groaned. "Stop fucking yelling! My head hurts like hell."

"Does it look like I bloody care what your head is doing?!" Harry yelled.

I groaned and rubbed my temples.

"Your curfew is eight and it's one in the morning! Not only did you come home late, but you went out with him, and, you are wearing something as provocative as that! I can smell the alcohol on you! You're fifteen, Erin!" Harry yelled.

"Sir, if I could–"

"No!" Harry interrupted him. "You can stay the hell away from my daughter!"

"Harry!" I groaned.

"No!" Harry hollered at me. "Go to bed!"

"Stop yelling!" I yelled back. "I went to Nicola's birthday party not some strip club! Chill the fuck out!"

"Are you really telling me to chill out?!" Harry yelled.

"Shut up and stop yelling! My fucking head hurts!" I groaned.

"You're still talking to me and I don't know why. Go to bed now," Harry growled.

"And speaking of fucking provocative, look at you," I pointed to his shitty shirt. "You're basically wearing nothing!"

"I'm twenty-one, I can do anything I want to! I'm an adult! You are fifteen!" Harry yelled.

"Mr. Styles, if I could say something–"

"You cannot say anything! Get out of my house before I call the cops!" Harry yelled at Gray.

"Harry, stop!" I yelled and turned to Gray. "Don't leave, he won't do shit."

"You think that I won't do shit?" Harry challenged.

"I'm leaving, sir," said Grayson and he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, E."

"Gray no–"

I couldn't finish my sentence because he had walked right out the front door. I scowled deeply at Harry who crossed his arms.

"You mother fucking–"

"Go to your room now and go to bed," Harry ordered.

"Bite me," I growled.

"You're grounded," Harry spoke. "Bite that."

He's the worst fucking person in my life! I stomped upstairs, scraping his staircase on purpose, and I loudly slammed my door. I ripped the dress off and got into the shower furiously. This is such fucking bullshit! My head is pounding and my blood is boiling! He irritates me to no limit! I washed myself slowly once the water was on. I turned the water off when I was done and got out. I dried off and threw the towel in frustrations. I dressed in pajamas Liam got me, they're so fucking comfortable. I fucking miss Liam, I wish he was here too.

If I didn't have such a hangover I wouldn't go to bed, but I do, so I got in my bed and laid down. I felt my brain pounding and I wished for it to just stop. I closed my eyes and to my delight, I went straight to sleep angrily.