First Date

I stepped out of my bathroom after I finished my shower and saw Avery throwing my clothes everywhere.

"You don't have to destroy my room you know," I said.

"I can't help it, you have so many clothes to go through!"

I laughed at her excitement and sat on the bed. It was probably going to take her forever to find an outfit she wants me to wear. I heard her squeal like a little girl for the hundredth time. I guess I spoke too soon on the outfit thing.

"This is perfect!" She held out a bright pink shirt with a black cross on it and a pair of while skinny jeans. "Go put it on," she said throwing the clothes at me.

I came out of the bathroom minutes later and did a 360 for Avery, "told you it was perfect." Ave said smiling. "Makeup time!" she sang.

She pulled me into the bathroom and put on some pink eye shadow that made my green eyes pop, mascara, and eyeliner. Ave straitened my hair and finished right when the doorbell rang. She sped out of the room and downstairs to answer it. walked out of the bathroom and found the heels Ave wanted me to wear. I put on the black four inch heels and left my bedroom.

I started feeling nervous and told myself to talk a deep breath, "Come on down Montana and show your sexy self!" I laughed and walked own the hallway and down the staircase and saw a handsome looking Dean. He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt and jeans. His hair was messy but in the good, sexy way. God he's so hot.

Dean's POV

When I saw her cone down the stairs my jaw dropped and I felt a stirring in my pants, stupid hormones. She looked hot in those skinny jeans.

"You're drooling," she said to me.

I wiped my mouth and closed it, "you look stunning, no wonder your an angel." She blushed and giggled.

"You don't look so bad yourself," she replied. I smiled and offered her my arm and escorted her to the car.

Don't do anything stupid, I head Ave say through the mind link.

Oh shut it, I replied and and blocked her from my head.

Anna's POV

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the millionth time.

"We're almost there," he said laughing.

"That's what you said last time and the the time before that and so on," I whined. As you can tell, I'm not a very patient person.

"But I'm serious this time," he said, "look."

I did and seen a small diner. Dean escorted me inside the building. We walked up to a guy behind a counter who had dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. "Mr. Brooks, its a pleasure to see you again," the man said, "and who is this beauty creation?" he asked referring to me.

Dean growled lowly and said, " this is my date."

"Oh, right, I'll show you to your table."

He walked us to a private booth an gave us some menus, "your table will be waited shortly."

"How does he know you?" I asked

"He's a friend of my dads. We come here a lot for pack stuff."

"Oh, okay," I said, "so he's human, right?"

"One hundred percent human," he said.

A waitress walked over to us, "hello, my name is Hailey and I'll be your waitress tonight. What would you like to drink?" she asked Dean giving him googly eyes and pretending I didn't exist.