6.

Posted: August, 26, 2016

For @beasterdanna

Chapter 6.

"Wake up" Austin whispers, shaking me awake.

"What?" I groan, rolling over on my side.

"Get up, I made you breakfast" He smiles, and I lazily smile back, poking his nose.

"You're cute" I giggle tiredly, and he snorts, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, get up Pretty Girl" He holds out his hands for me, and I take them, letting him pull me out of bed. He wraps his arms around my waist as I lean against his body "Babe, you have to use your feet"

"But I'm tired, and you're warm" I whine, and he laughs, kissing my cheek.

"Fine, then" He picks me up, and carries me to the kitchen, sitting me down on the counter.

"What'd you make?" I ask, wiping my eyes.

"I made you french toast and bacon" He says happily, holding out a plate with two pieces of french toast and a lot of bacon.

"I'm definitely not going to eat all of that bacon"

"Well duh, some of it is mine" He chuckles, picking up a piece and shoving it in his mouth "So, how was your date with Jesse?" He asks, his voice filled with disgust.

"Austin" I sigh and he raises his hands in defense.

"I'm just curious"

"It wasn't a date, but it was fine" I shrug "Have you talked to Angie?"

"Not since yesterday, I told her we can't hang out anymore" He says, holding a forkful of french toast to my lips. I eat it off the fork, and nod.

"Oh"

"That's it?" He chuckles "I told the girl that I've liked for years, we couldn't hang out so that I can keep you and all I get is an oh?"

"I'm still tired" I pout, and he kisses my cheek.

"Sorry Babe"

"I want to go shopping" I sigh, leaning my head against the cabinet "Or, go to the pet store"

"Just the pet store?" He asks with a chuckle and I nod "Why?"

"So all the animals think I'm going to buy them, when in reality I already have a goldfish" I say mischievously, and Austin rolls his eyes.

"Tommie, you don't have a goldfish"

"Well duh, we'll go to a different pet store first so I can buy one" I poke his nose "You may be pretty, but you're not very smart" I chuckle, and he wraps his hand around my finger, biting my fingertip "Ow!" I squeal.

"How about we stay in today? We can play video games?" He suggests, and I shrug.

"Sure that works"

"Austin! You made me die" I whine and Austin rolls his eyes

"How did I make you die?"

"Because you suck" I shrug, and he pinches my arm "Ow! Stop doing that"

"Love you" He kisses my temple and I roll my eyes.

"Sure you do"

"You don't love me?" He pouts, pausing the game.

"Oh thank god, I thought you didn't know" I breathe out a fake sigh of relief. Before he can respond his phone buzzes and he takes it out of his pocket. He reads over the text, before looking at me through his eyelashes.

"My uh, lab partner needs my help because he skipped last lab, I have to go" He stands up from my chair, sitting the controller down on the table.

I pout at the fact that I know he's lying to me, and I tell him goodbye, walking to my room to go put on my stalker panties along with my detective hoodie, and just a normal pair of jeans, they're not too special. I walk back out and pull on a pair of shoes and sunglasses, walking down to my car.

I see Austin pull out of the parking garage and I keep a safe distance so he knows I'm not following him. I frown as he pulls into campus, parking outside of the girls dorm.

I'm not surprised when Angie comes skipping out of the door, and Austin gets out walking over to her. Rolling my window down, I listen in on their conversation.

"Finally got away from the control freak?" Angie giggles, wrapping her arms around Austin's neck.

"Yeah" He chuckles back "Told her I had to help my lab partner" He shrugs, placing his hands on her hips.

"Well, either way, I'm glad you're here" She says, in the fakest tone I've ever heard. It's so fake that I nearly choke on my artificially flavored gum. I feel like my heart is ripped out of my chest as he leans down to peck her lips softly, grinning widely, while she can barely return a genuine half smile.

Like seriously, she looks like she has to shit, and it's just not cute.

"I'm glad I'm here too" Austin grins "Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere you do" She shrugs.

"How about bowling" He suggests and she nods, and they climb into his car, driving off.

I pull out my phone and dial my mom's phone number, a deep frown on my face.

"Hello?"

"Mom" I huff.

"What happened?" She asks immediately.

"Austin's being a big meanie head" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Why?"

"Remember Angie? The one that bullied me"

"Unfortunately yes" My mom says in a bored tone.

"Well, apparently she likes him now or something and he's been making up stories to go hang out with her, but he gets pissed at me when I hang out with this guy he doesn't like"

"Give him a taste of his own medicine"

"That's a good idea" I gasp, the perfect idea popping into my head "Thanks mom" I say, hanging up the phone. I start a new text to Jesse a smirk on my face.

To: Jesse
Hey, wanna go bowling?

---

I would've made this longer but I'm so tired, and I'm scared of how odd this is going to be, like I'm sp weird when I'm tired.

I love you all'

Bad_Boy_Hemmo