Chapter 9//partner

V the one who tried to drink my blood the one that I fell in love with is standing just 10 feet away
I can't I froze

V's pov

I see Olivia

She was actually here in this university oh god must of wanted me and her together then

I sat next to her her face blushed so much that it was cute
The whole class time I stared at her I loved her beautiful brown dyed hair and big round eyes she was gorgeous.

The class end and it was lunch break
I went outside to the back and saw my groups

Jimin:"hey"

"Guess who I found in one of my class"

Jimin:"Olivia"

"How did u know"

Jimin:"Jens in one of mine it was funny seeing her face so red but it was also cute"

Jin:"speaking of which"

He pointed to the other side and we saw the 7 members under a tree they saw us and quickly cover their faces

Haha gosh their adorable.

Jungkook:"what should we do"

V:"I don't know wait I guess and let the the time goes on"

The lunch was over and we went back to our classes.

Jungkooks pov

This was a last class and I went in and I saw Jen she saw me too and her face got really red. I smirked and sat down next to her.

The class started and the professor talked about a project and that we need to pair up.

"Alright I'm gonna pair u up with someone and if your wondering is that many times in your life you will have to face people that you don't know or don't like"

Don't like? How could I not like such a beautiful delious creature I thought while smiling.

The professor paired us one by one and then he said "Jungkook and Jen"

Couldn't help but the smile on my face appeared.

Jens pov

"Jungkook and Jen"

F*ck my life

I thought

The class was dragging on and I just waited until the class end when I felt someone grab my wrist.

It was Jungkook

"Hey"

He said

"H h h hey"

"Wanna go to the cafe across and talk about the project"

Is he fucking dumb I ain't doing it but his face was so like I don't know how to explain it it was so unvampire like.

This was the first time I saw his face and it looked so .......cute wait wtf Jen.

"Sure" I literally could not believed I said that

"Great see u later"

I watched as he went out the door and I thought to myself what the fuck did I just do.

Time skip

I went to the cafe and saw Jungkook just saying Sarah was pissed at me but I know I'll be safe because I know that their stalking me all 6 of them its usual how is goes but I'm happy because I felt safer.

I sat down across from Jungkook and he smiled at me

Jungkook:"so I lied"

My face lit up

"What do u mean"

Jungkook:"where not talking about the project I want to get to know you better Jen"

I blushed a little

"Oh okay"

Jungkook:"I found a really cool spot and I want u to come with me"

I was scared as shit but I felt safer because I know my friends are all out there

"Umm ya sure"

He smiled and got up and we walked out of the cafe

It was a 15 minute walk and he kept on walking besides me and staring at me it was rather uncomfortable.

We arrived at a seaworld

I've only seen it on tv but I really wanted to go there and it was amazing that I could see it in person it was huge.

"Come on"

He said and smiled

He held my hand

HE HELD MY HAND

And pulled me into the seaworld I could hear my friends go "dude wtf,omg, no seriously tho wtf, she's gonna die, why the fuck would she,just fucking follow,"

They seriously weren't that quiet and I'm for sure that Jungkook can hear them.

He first took me to the movie and we had some snacks alone the way

I looked at some fish while he reads what type or kind they are.

His hair is beautiful everything about him is just beautiful oh my god I thought I was falling for Jimin

It was after a long time of laughing and smiling when we walked out there also someone said "aww look those couples look so cute together GOALs"

I wanted to slap them I mean who would say it if their not sure but I was also kinda glad tho.

Jungkook walked me on the streets and he took me to the park and we both stared at the beautiful nature.

"Hey Jen"

"Yes"

I looked at him his face was inches and I could feel him leaning in my face was probably really red

I could hear my friends going "omg, their kidding, dude their gonna kiss,so cute,what the hell is this a predator falls in love with his prey, dude shut up"

I closed my eyes too and before his lips kissed mine I heard a man yell

"HEY JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK SHES MINE!!"

A/n

I can't believe it can u guys believe it over 100 omg I'm just so happy omg OMG I. Can't breath.