CHAPTER 18: COOL INNIT?

We finally made it to venue we're playing tonight. Caitlin's been pestering me about Ed all day. I don't understand why she cares so much. It scares me. Anyway, it's for the best. Me and Ed dating would be bad for him. Everyone loves him. His fans wouldn't want him dating Taylor Swift. The whore. The slut. The heart breaker. I cant do that to Ed.

"What are you thinking about?" I turned around and saw Ed walking up beside me.

"Nothing."

"Yes you are."

"Well, how would you know, Mr. Sheeran?"

"Because when you're thinking really hard your mouth opens slightly and you stare off into space."

"Oh, do I?"

"Yes, you do. Now come on." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the stadium we were playing tonight.

As soon as we got in there, we gawked at how huge it was. Then we looked around a bit and chased each other around the stadium like little kids until we were called to sound check.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And if you guys scream loudly enough, Ed Sheeran will come out and play another song for you"

*deafening scream

Ed ran on stage and hugged Taylor, then went straight to the mic to greet the crowd.

"How's everyone doing tonight?"

*another deafening scream

"Another awesome cat shirt I see!" Taylor exclaimed into the mic referring to the shirt Ed was wearing.

"Haha, cool innit?"

"Yea, this is one of the many reasons why I love Ed. He's a cat person." she told the crowd.

*yet another deafening scream

He laughed. "You good to go?"

"Mhm" Then they walked up to each other and Ed started strumming his tiny guitar. A few seconds later Taylor went back to her mic and started singing.

All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now, I didn't before.

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago is blue eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like....

They looked at each other and it was obvious he saw what she had did with the lyrics. She looked away and blushed as they sang the pre- chorus and chorus. Taylor walked across the stage as Ed sang his parts. She couldn't help but stare into his beautiful blue eyes. He looked at her and smiled and soon she found herself lost in them. He looked at her again, but this time his eyes got wide and he nodded his head towards the lonely RED mic. She'd missed half of the pre-chorus. She quickly walked back to the microphone and joined in like nothing happened. When she looked back at Ed he was staring at her and smiling. He just shook his head and turned away......

At the end of the song, they did their usual hug and before she let go Ed whispered in her ear, "Ice cream. Tonight." She giggled and Ed ran off stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tonight was awesome!" They both plopped down on Taylor's bed.

"Yea, go get the ice cream!" Taylor got up and got the tub of Cookies and Cream ice cream. When she got back, Ed was laying on the bed watching Law and Order. She passed him his spoon and lied next to him.

"Scoot over." Ed scooted over and they watched tv and ate ice cream together for a while. Then Taylor pulled out her phone.

"You don't want to watch it?" Ed asked staring at the screen.

"I've already seen this episode. It was the sister in-law." Ed slammed the remote on the bed.

"Why would you tell me?!?!" She started laughing and Ed couldn't keep a straight face any longer. He started laughing too and turned off the tv.

"Look at this picture!" She sat on his lap, facing him, and showed him the picture. It was an edit of them on stage.

"Woah, cool!" He took the phone and started looking at more pictures.

"I really like this one." It was a picture they took at the amusement park. Her head was on his shoulder and they were eating ice cream together at a bench next to a short bridge.

"Haha, me too."

"And this one." It was a picture of her smiling to her fans on stage.

"Yea, its alright." He looked at her.

"Its beautiful. You have a very pretty smile." She blushed, "Thanks."

They looked at each other for what seemed like forever then Ed spoke.

"I'm not sure I wanna be just friends." he whispered.

"I'm not sure I want you to feel that way." she responded.

"Why not?"

"Everyone loves you. They don't want you to get your heart broken by Taywhore." she let a tear go and he almost started crying himself.

"You aren't a whore. Any guy would be lucky to have you."

"Just like the last 6?"

"Taylor, don't put yourself down. You are amazing. And yes, they were." She looked him in the eye once again and all she wanted to do was kiss him, so she leaned in. She stopped at his lips, contemplating whether she should or shouldn't when he softly pressed his lips to hers. He pulled away then kissed her again softly and she kissed him back.

"Why are you so perfect?" He smiled and kissed her again. He grabbed her waist and she put her arms around his neck kissing him harder. They made out slowly on the bed and Ed flipped them over so he was on top of her. They kissed roughly and passionately for a while. Then he made his way to the crook of her neck and started nibbling it, finding her sweet spot. It took her breath away and she moaned loudly.

"Shhh" he giggled. He started unbuttoning her red shorts and the room felt small and hot.

"Ed" she moaned and he started pulling them down.

Then someone knocked on the door....

______________________________________________________________________________________

So yea, writing that was super uncomfortable. Aca- awkward....But yea, sorry about that and if you liked this chapter by any chance, shanks for reading and how are your feels doing? Buh-bye!

<313