Captured Memories

"A picture is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you, the less you know."- Diane Arbus

Ra Eun is your average high school student. The simple, sarcastic and socially awkward type who likes to tease the hell out of her friends. But then there's this specialty in her. And that is that she loves photography and is completely enthusiastic about it. As a result of this obsession, she's known as the school's 'shutterbug'.

And then, you've Sehun, an 18 years old with an obscure personality and dark eyes that gives absolutely nothing away. He's esoteric, an insoluble puzzle that keeps to himself. But because of the happening of some unwanted events, he was left with no choice but to interact this certain girl of his school who always has her camera dangling from it's strap around her neck. Well, we all know who she is.

So, what happens when the 'shutterbug' and the 'insoluble' were to cross paths? Arguments, deals, new friends, sarcastic conversations, pranks, bunking classes, competitions, matchmaking, hangouts, fights, fits of laughter, new unusual feelings, revealing of secrets and hell a lot of new experiences? Why of course. You see, this is just the beginning.

But wait a second, don't you think you're forgetting something important in the list? That one particular that you're bound to get when there's a photog? Yes, you guessed it right. Lots and lots of 'Captured Memories'.