Goodbye...

Mal's POV

  Why mother...
Why would she try to kill me... I always thought that she cared deep down but now...highly unlikely.
She shot other bolt and both Ben and I dodge them.
We went around, back and forth avoiding the magic.
I see Evie grab my spell book, she starts flipping through the pages looking for a spell while the boys try to turn on the car.

I was getting weaker by the second, I felt like I could collapse any minute now but Ben by my side made me keep going.
As we ran mother struck some boxes making them explode.
Pieces went flying everywhere.
One hit Ben on the head making him unconscious while one shot me down hard to the ground.

I was weak but I still stood up.
I saw Ben on the floor, he still hadn't woking up!
I looked at mother and she was pointing directly at him!
" Mother please don't!" I cried.
" Love is weak...he made you weak, so say goodbye to your precious king!" She crackled.
Ben was slowly waking up but he wouldn't escape in time...I had to do it...

Mother shot the bolt of magic, but before it hit Ben, I jumped in front of him, blocking him from the impact.
Fire seems to go through all my veins, I feel my self fly then make a hard impact on the floor.
I can't feel my legs, nor my hands or arms.
I hear my name being shouted but I can't make out who it is.
I turn my head to see a huge cloud of smoke appeared where mother was once standing, but in her place know stands a small insects.

I desperately breath for air, but it's unless.
My breathing is slowing down, so does my heart beats.
Everything looks so blurry, my hearing is full on buzzing and it's annoying me.
But who cares anyways right...because I'm dying, I know I am.
I see Ben appear in front of me.
If I am dying, the last thing I would love to see Ben.
He lifts my head and I reach to touch his cheek with the strength I have left in me.
He kiss my hand and grabs it so I don't remove it. I can see tear falling from his face.
I have never seen Ben cry before.

" I did it...for...you B-Ben..." I choke out.
" shhh...don't talk..save your energy...you're going to be alright..." He gently speaks.
I mange to smile but soon it fades.
" Ben...I'm..dying...You told...m-me...that you love me...w-we both...have said...t-that to each...other...but before..." I pause, for air. " I g-go...I want...too say..I-it one..last...t-time...I love y-you...and I for...ever will..." I said.

I look over to see Evie, Jay, and Carlos. All with silent tears.
" You..g-guys are...for..ever...in m-my heart...as brothers...and sister...I l-love you guys..." I mange to say.

I feel my heart stop. I breath in my last breathe of air.
I feel like my life just escaped in front of my eyes.
I look into Ben's eyes.
" Goodbye..." I whisper to him.
I then close my eyes.
Now I see darkness...internal darkness....

Hey guys told you I would update later today. So, are you guys sad...don't worry this is not the end of the book.
Tell me in the comments of what do you think happens next. Don't forget to vote and as always love you all. Bai ^_^

P.S DON'T KILL ME JUST YET...BECAUSE THEN YOU WON'T FIND OUT THE ENDING