Falling For My Stepbrother

Part 20: the final chapter

I dont know what happened. All I remember was hearing an alarm, like on a clock. Crazy right.

I was wondering if Princeton was still alive. If my baby was still alive. Mostly am I still alive? These thoughts were running fast and I popped opened my eyes and found myself in my bedroom. I looked over and saw,my dad sitting in a chair next to my bed holding a teedy bear my mom gave me before she died and crying. I must be dead because he clearly didnt see me. Then he lifted his head up and looked dead at me.

"Ashli?"

"Dad?"

"Your alive. Your alive!!" He said hugging me tightly.

"wheres my baby? Wheres Princeton?" I asked. He looked confused.

"a baby? Whose Princeton. Honey you must hit your head really hard." He started to laugh.

"what happened to me?" I asked him. He told me I got hit by a car and hit my head hard against the ground and went into a 3 day coma.

"Ashli you ok?" My dad asked shaking me out of a total shock.

"it was just a dream?" I said getting out of bed. I walked to the room where I couldve sworn Princeton was still in but it was completely empty. I stood there speechless then blacked out for the last time....

THE END