Part 6

You sat in the middle of the couch and Jess and Clockwork sat on either side of you, Jax sat in your lap. "Hey why can't me, Hoodlum and Benny sit with Y/n?" "Fine okay I will watch a separate movie with you guys later." They all start blushing and run upstairs.

Give the Tv remote to Jess "Y'all can watch what you want okay". Clockwork covered your eyes "alright but don't peek because the movie were gonna watch is a surprise". You nod "fine but don't pick anything like XXX okay?" You heard no response. Clockwork takes her hands of your eyes and you see a movie with the title "Insanity" and what do ya know it's rated XXX.

"What did I tell you!?" Jax turns around to face you and begs "Pwease?" You groaned "ugh fine! But only if you promise not to do anything in this movie to me". They all nodded we promise. What you disn't know was that they all crossed their fingers behind their backs.

After about 1 hour into the movie you get a little nervous when you see a guy tied to a bed and a girl covered in blood holding a hatchet starts to rape the guy. "Um can we watch something else please?" All three girls stare at you with devious grins and Jess grabs you by the crotch "don't worry Y/n, we'll protect you". They all hold you down and were about to pull off your pants but then slender woman appeared in her human form "mmm save some for me" you start sweating 'I am not about to be gang-banged by a bunch of girls right now, hmm then again It wouldn't be so bad' "wham!" The front door to the house swings open and a feminine voice calls out "Y/n?!" You go wide-eyed. You knew that voice anywhere, that was your girlfriend.

Damn Son! I bet you didn't expect that did ya? BTW deathslefthandmen requested that I make slender woman like you too so that's what I'm doing so yeah. I hope you still enjoy my stories guys, thank you for reading, hope ya enjoyed and see ya in the next story✌🏻😎