Realization in 3...2...1...

Anyway.. How come I can't take off my blindfold? I thought I can after we go through that maze." 

"And since when did we say you can after the maze?" Sasori defended. 

"And since when did I let myself get kidnapped by you two?" You countered sourly. 

"Since the moment Sasori gave you a taste of his maple syrup. Un." 

"...." 

"...." 

"That was wrong, Deidara." Sasori spoke after the silence. 

"Dude, you made the maple syrup! Un!" 

"You didn't have to put that other sentence that way." 

"Why you-" 

"Okay.. I just want to get this over with right now. So ARE you kidnappers?" 

"We didn't even kidnap you! Un. Er..." 

"So you indirectly did it?" 

"..."

For some time the blade of doubt has been fading in and out 

The mercy of love has no place here 

Through a slit in the blindfold you peeped 

And saw the shadows cast by the lantern 

Suddenly, your hair stands on end

With the pointless arguing between Deidara and Sasori you had been put on a comfortable chair, most likely for guests in a fancy, rich house. But you weren't exactly bound to the chair, just sat on it, and still blindfolded. 

Soon, you fell asleep from being bored of their shouting and banging of pots and explosions. Which might make people wonder how you slept through the noise.

Waking up moments later, you found it really quiet. So quiet that you thought no one was in the room until Sasori suddenly spoke, "Are you planning to go somewhere, [name]?"

"Er.. no."

So you kept quiet for a long time. There wasn't any conversation. Deidara walked in the room and began talking to Sasori, or, basically muttered some things to him that you can't hear.

In the midst of the silence, your blindfold began to loosen. Through whatever space you can see through, you saw Deidara and Sasori talking together. Deidara is the one with blonde hair that covers his left eye, with teal eyes, and wearing a purple witch hat with orange ribbons, and matching suit [thought I'd make him wear a dress, eh? /shot] Sasori has short, red hair, with bored, chocolate orbs, and wearing a red gentleman's hat, which made him seem like a live marionette doll.

Then you peeked at the shadow cast from behind them from the only light source, a candle, and your eyes widened. The shadows are shaped like little dolls.

My my, what a wicked child! You're already awake? 

If the blindfold came off, then shall I blind you? 

Come now, smile! Let's see that precious face 

Slip back into your skin 

and go back to the show

Deidara then noticed your [color] orbs staring widely and walked up to you with Sasori next to him.

"Ne~ [name]-chan, you're already awake! Un." 

"Sigh. What'll I do? If you can see now, shall I blind you myself? Maybe there is such a poison that I've developed in my room." Sasori added wickedly.

You didn't say anything, and your lips turned into a deep frown. With what you saw, those two scared you.

"Hm? [name]-chan why not smile? I like when you smile the most! They are for more artistic than Danna's work!" 

"Who are you to insult my work? Her smile is eternally bright, which you really shouldn't contradict." 

"Gr.."

"...Hey, give me some?" 

What happened to make your eyes so wide? Your body is trembling 

Shall I bring you some warm milk? 

Now now, come inside! It's very warm in here 

The stuff from your pockets will be enough in return

You slowly back away in your chair, not caring if it made any sounds or creaks on the rugged floor. Your features showed fear, and confusion.

"Hm? [name]-chan, why do you look so scared? Un." 

"Is something wrong?" 

"How about I bring some milk over? Un." 

"Deidara.." 

"Don't you dare!" 

"Anyway, why not come into our room? It's warm for you, possibly."

You slowly shook your head, and tried to move, but found your feet frozen on the spot. And a single whisper from the two voices brought your mind in total fear.

"..Hey... Give me some."