Chapter 22: Sacrifice

Victoria POV

The council were super old fashioned so I racked through my clothes and I couldn't find anything, I want to give a good impression if not then they don't bother about your opinion at all.

I turned back to my bed saw a women with a really beautiful old fashioned dress (dress at the top) I was startled and I jumped back throwing a Ice ball at her only for it to go threw her and hit the wall, leaving ice on it slowly melting.

"darling got to get you ready" she said, strange but know who it is Now, mum?

"mum is that you?!" I said taking a step forward to see her as she was in my dream, only she was wearing a good as well.

"hello my little monster" I ran to her for a hug only to run right through her. "I'm sorry deary I wish I could hug you but I'm a ghost "

"oh..." I looked down and remembered she died.

"come on let's get you ready for this meeting, your going to look beautiful, it was mine you know" she smiled at me and down at the dress, it was stunning and I loved the old fashioned dresses and things like that, shame society hates them.

"mother, what happened?" I asked sitting on the chair letting her brush my hair, its funny how she can move objects like a dress or hair brush and not touch or hold living things, I don't understand the system of ghosts or anything so I just nodded and get on with it, but I was curious as to know what happened to them.

"well, I loved your father so much, I didn't want to stay and married someone else, so I ran away with him" I could see her smiling; she looks so happy even if she is dead "I could of changed into a demon or he could of been a guardian but we couldn't do that to our families so we left and had you" she said putting the brush down, grabbing a clip for my hair,

"you can change species?" I asked her, I never knew you could do those sort of things. Is it even possible?

"well yes but you need to have good reason to and have the leader of that species have approval...there!" I stood up and walked over to the mirror, I looked beautiful, my hair was in a bridal bun with a strand of hair either side of my face with my fringe lose. I wore my mothers everything, but I suppose I didn't have anything that could be classed as old fashioned,

"you look like a younger version of me Victoria, you are so beautiful...your father is helping jungkook..." she smiled at me, I stood back.

"what? Why?" I asked oh poor Jungkook being scared of ghosts and my dad is helping him.

"no matter how hard he tried, he will not leave you, he's a keeper Victoria, suga is coming too, he told me he has promised to protect you since yiu saved his life" she said opening the door, I walked down the hall with her and down the stairs talking to her and my dad for a while until out car arrived to take us.

"okay little monster, behave and remember do what you want, what this Wants, you look like a younger version of your mother, beautiful " he said pointing to my heart.

"okay dad" I smiled I was going to hug them both but then I remember I couldn't it saddened me so much, I was on the edge of crying until, I heard the boys come down stairs, jungkook looked so handsome and dapper. When he saw me his jaw dropped and his eyes widened,

"holy Shhhh sugar, your so, stunningly gorgeous" he said, I knew he was gonna say something else but my parents were present.

"why thank you, you scrub up nicely yourself" I replied and linked arms.

"thank you mum, dad, I love you " I said, standing beside them, I wish I could touch them.

"anytime sweetie we will be here waiting for you" dad smiled mum nodded.