How we live now

Sweat dripped down my forehead as we laid on the floor.

Tyler grabbed my hand and with the little Strength I had left I turned to look at him.

Tyler and I have been stuck in this ' Basement ' for almost are whole lives, today will mark the 10 year anniversary.

We where abducted when we where six years old.

Before we got here, we where neighbors and I hated him, mostly because I was a very bitchy 6 year old and his older brother would always ruin my tea parties with his loud music.

When we first got here I blamed everything on him, 4 years straight I swore everything was his fault.

Then when they first started beating is more then usual, I began to look for comfort in Tyler.

Now, if He wasn't here with me, I probably wouldn't be able to survive.

I heard there loud footsteps coming down the stairs and I began to breathe rapidly.

He grabbed me, and pulled me closer to him.

" Everything's gonna be alright Scarlet, just breathe. "

He told me.

For some reason, when they came down, I got it worse.

Out of nowhere, someone grabbed my hair and pulled me off of Liam.

He stuck a needle in my neck and Liam began to yell.

I didn't scream or fight, at this point it didn't matter anymore, but Tyler refused to just Let them do anything to me.

After they took the needle out of my neck they through me to the side, and everything went black.