What I have left

Ten minutes later and a knock at my door . I got up and opened it , Dominic looked tired and gross. Still my Dominic.

" Come in, I really want to talk to you" I grabbed his hand and walked into my room . He sat next to me on my bed, not making eye contact with me.

" Please look at me " I grabbed his hand and he turned towards me.

" Let me talk first " Doms sad eyes turned to anger , I was not expecting that.

" okay " I whispered , afraid of what he'd say .

" I told you I loved you , you didn't even say It back , and you know how hard it is for me to express myself ! " Dom started shouting and guilt built up in me. I deserve to feel this.

" You don't understand how hard it is for me! You don't understand what I am , I didn't even know what love is really and I wasn't going to say words that mean so much if I didn't know how to use them ! " I yelled back and balled my hands into fists.

" You Keep saying didn't , does this mean you have a change of heart ? " Dominic smirked , back into his old self .

" I wanted to say it but I didn't want to hurt anymore than I was and I didn't want to hurt you by saying those words and never coming back in your life but now I know that I can't hold those feelings back , I fucking love you Dominic Aster Cesar Statto " I smiled as I ran out of breath, I kissed him with what little I had left .