#4 Styx...Another Prophecy?

Hiee!!! xx

        So yeah, this chapter contains a prophecy. The last two lines, I've copied from the 1st Great Prophecy.... NO HATE! I couldn't think of the last two lines when they actually existed and I've read them. I've been cursed like that. >:(

        And oh, don't you people dare laugh on the other four lines that I've written. I'm not writing this story to make you'll laugh at my writing but at Leo's jokes. So laugh on his jokes and not at my writing.

        Good day!

         Chapter 4

          Leo's POV

        Me, along with the other campers and Chiron and Mr. D stared at Rachel, waiting for the unwanted and uninvited prophecy to make it's stupid appearance.

          "The cursed blade to kill again,

          The chase to the depths to begin,

         The loved one to be sent away,

         The other to sit and pray,

         A single choice shall end his days,

         Olympus to preserve or raze"

        After saying the prophecy, she fainted and the boys carried the stool to the side, made her sit against a tree and sprinkled water on her. After she woke up, they repeated the prophecy to her.

         "The cursed blade to kill again" Nyssa muttered beside. I turned to her quickly, I could tell, she had an idea what that might be. "Do you know what that means? Do you know who we have to fight?" I asked.

         "Styx, it's Kronos, isn't it? The cursed blade, the blade from which Percy killed him" someone said-asked loudly from the Ares table. My eyes widened.

         "Yeah, we should've known before. Your girlfriend is Kronos' daughter and she got claimed. Who else would claim her, if it wasn't Kronos?" Nyssa said as realization dawned over me. She was right.

         "And Shelby got claimed today, so it had to be Kronos which means he's already..." someone from the Athena table said the same thing as Nyssa, and trailed off at the end, not completing the sentence that all of us feared.

          "Calm down, demigods. We've done this before, we can do this again. From tomorrow, satyrs: go and search for demigods from all over the world and demigods: strict and hard training from tomorrow. All of you, think of a strategy we can use this time that Kronos and his army won't be expecting. And tomorrow Cabin Leaders and Shelby. there's a meeting after breakfast" Chiron said gravely.

         Everyone kept whispering stuff and talking about this and wondering how Kronos could have come back and all that stuff while eating. Shelby was strangely quiet and I didn't change that.

         "Leo, I'm done" Shelby said in barely a whisper after sometime. I knew how she must be feeling. Knowing where her father was after all these years. I felt like this once, too. All of us did.

         "Me too" I said as I stuffed the last bite into my mouth and tried chewing and swallowing it without choking. Shelby smiled a little. Well, at least she smiled.

         When we reached the Hephaestus Cabin, she sat down on my bed and looked at me sadly.

         "What happened, baby?" I asked as I went and sat down beside her and took her face in my hands.